ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does the GBP50,000 have to be held....

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal7 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 am

rizwan567 wrote:Luca is 100% right. Funds needs to be in account as at the time of verification UKBA asks for the current balance from the bank and if current balance is not as claimed in application then logically it can lead to refusal coz funds were to be invested in UK.

For those claiming funds can not be retained in the account for long enough then logically speaking if investor has withdrawn the funds then he is not in position to send those funds to you in the UK.

But this is 100 percent sure that at the time of verification (at least in Paksitan) current bank balance is also asked.
Hi Rizwan,
Its not like this man, for third party deceleration letter if you have read the official deceleration form, they asked to the third part to give a deceleration he/she will make sure the funds are available on the time of request by the applicant not on the time of verification.

Thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Sorry, my mistake.. its 3 years not 6 months..
la wrote:Hi Rizwan567,

Sorry about it - I did not mean it. Thanks for detail info

I do not understand on what basis you mentioned below line

Money is to be invested in the UK within 6 months -

Can you please share proof of UK BA link for this. If you do not know please do not apply your own assumption and share the info otherwise this misleads to many applicants here.

Apart from Snehmood client, there are some more applicants who got the visas under similar circumstances. Please go through previous history of threads and discussions. And even there is one person who applied in India and explained how funds verification has done for him in developing country.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi All,

3 years to invest the funds (as you need to show investment of funds for extensions of application)

6 months to register your business or register yourself as self employed etc . Read Policy Guidance point 65...................... 78

hope it help

regards

Rehan

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:10 pm

hello all

what i believe we dont need to put the money in the account as on UKBA site after bio they take 4 weeks to process the application so it not our fault if they are bloody slow as i applied on 11/12 money overseas the balance date was 19/11 that time the pound rate was 152 and today the pound rate in 158 in pkr so straight over in 2 months time i already lost 9000 pounds and i was thinking to buy pounds but thought to leave money in the account so i decided i will get the funds next month here and do bussiness

plus as we cant provide any paper after applinying to ukba until asked what if pound rate went up after 3 to 4 months they cant refuse the visa for that reason as we applied the rate was down isnt it

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:21 pm

gardazi76 wrote:hello all

what i believe we dont need to put the money in the account as on UKBA site after bio they take 4 weeks to process the application so it not our fault if they are bloody slow as i applied on 11/12 money overseas the balance date was 19/11 that time the pound rate was 152 and today the pound rate in 158 in pkr so straight over in 2 months time i already lost 9000 pounds and i was thinking to buy pounds but thought to leave money in the account so i decided i will get the funds next month here and do bussiness

plus as we cant provide any paper after applinying to ukba until asked what if pound rate went up after 3 to 4 months they cant refuse the visa for that reason as we applied the rate was down isnt it

You can use the money and can withdraw the money (As per my understanding)

regarding the rate of conversion so they will use the conversion rate on the date you submitted the application.

hope it help

regards

Rehan

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 pm

After the change of rules from 31 Jan 2013, those furiously opposing, accusing me of misleading and fighting for their lives against the retention of funds would have got their answer now!!!!!

kashnex

Re: Does the GBP50,000 have to be held....

Post by kashnex » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm

kashnex wrote:
whiteroses wrote:till the time the visa has been approved?
This question is primarily regarding funds held abroad.
There is no mention of the time limit in the guidance, but I been told by people that the funds must be held till the visa is approved, or else the UKBA will reject the application should they verify the account balance with the bank.
Can anyone please offer some advice?
If we keep on asking such a lame question every time, even tho this question has been asked number of times.... U K B A may think of considering these options, so please put some efforts in and find those threads and stop repeating this question time and time again..... accept my apology if my answer hurt some one's feelings
Best Regards
what did I say in my earlier post now see the result.

smehmood
BANNED

RE

Post by smehmood » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:45 pm

rizwan567 wrote:After the change of rules from 31 Jan 2013, those furiously opposing, accusing me of misleading and fighting for their lives against the retention of funds would have got their answer now!!!!!
Hi

I did,nt oppose anyone, i said what was correct at that time.
I do,nt know what is intention of other peoples i am not here to judge anyone.
I saw a question and i put reply as per my understanding according to law at that time.
This new rule proves that i was right to say what i was saying at that time. at that time it was not necessary as it was,nt in policy Guidance but it is.

But i do,nt know what u have gain from this amendment , u r so excited.
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:55 am

Guys take it easy all everyone is correct as its a free forum and people are here to share there experiences which is helpful for others and no is telling other person that you have to do this and follow what I am telling you etc and that as we are just sharing personal experiences and knowledge.

Rules changes and a genuine entrepreneur was never in trouble before and wont be in future irrespective of changes, but for people who are not genuine are in trouble eg update bank statement requested by ukba and they cant provide ............. story finish.

but in my opinion its a good change and it will definitely help genuine people.

regards

mjay

Re: RE

Post by mjay » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:24 am

smehmood wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:After the change of rules from 31 Jan 2013, those furiously opposing, accusing me of misleading and fighting for their lives against the retention of funds would have got their answer now!!!!!
Hi

I did,nt oppose anyone, i said what was correct at that time.
I do,nt know what is intention of other peoples i am not here to judge anyone.
I saw a question and i put reply as per my understanding according to law at that time.
This new rule proves that i was right to say what i was saying at that time. at that time it was not necessary as it was,nt in policy Guidance but it is.

But i do,nt know what u have gain from this amendment , u r so excited.
yes you are right i am surprised why this man Mr Rehan is so excited and pleasing new rules whats in there and its never happen before that new rules will also applied on existing applicant its their policy to refuse applications.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 pm

yes you are right i am surprised why this man Mr Rehan is so excited and pleasing new rules whats in there and its never happen before that new rules will also applied on existing applicant its their policy to refuse applications.
Hi Mjay,

I am not bothered about the changes at all because I don't have anything to hide.

I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else, Good luck and all the very best

regards

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:56 pm

HO says:

"There is strong evidence that funds to prove eligibility are being re-cycled amongst different applicants and that artificial businesses are being created."

It confirms that some of the applications are already proven to be bogus. Remaining ones would be considered vigilantly under some strict rules which are given to us.

Lets assume, nothing changed on 30 January. If we remember, we have given rights to UKBA on application forms to verify our evidences by signing that.

I think this time they are deciding to return bogus applications 'by hand' to the victims so that they don't overstay. What the hell!

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:29 pm

rehan01 wrote: I am not bothered about the changes at all because I don't have anything to hide.
Don't get too proud, everywhere you are mentioning that you have your own funds and blah blah... Also, I don't agree with you that genuine entrepreneur are safe. Don't you see history of Home office making silly mistakes and unfair decisions? They can refuse your case, saying the format of your contract is not good and it doesn't look genuine. While IT IS genuine.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:33 pm

therock wrote:
rehan01 wrote: I am not bothered about the changes at all because I don't have anything to hide.
Don't get too proud, everywhere you are mentioning that you have your own funds and blah blah...
Well no comments as it says it all itself, yes I mention in other post that I have my own funds because I HAVE NOT PAID ANYONE TO GET THIRD PARTY STATEMENT AND DECLARATION TO APPLY FOR VISA, so best to leave it here as I m not here to waste time and argue.

Good luck