ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Danger - Red address sticker from UKBA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maomao

Post by maomao » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Yes your think i believe might be right i asked some body close he told me the same thing

maomao

Post by maomao » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 am

Guys i wnat to thank all of you here who has been given rightful advise nad the knowledge to write the H/O for my RC. Congrat. H/O sent my Rsedent Card with all supporting documents today. I am a happy today and i hope you also that is waiting will recieve your soon like.Guru, Abie,EUSMILE, and the great man in this forum i discided not to call his name i thank you all.
I am relief finally. Me and my wife have 15 years doifference. and we supplied all documnet never check us or suspecious of doubt. Thanks God this is a Great day. Thank you all

bahwe

Post by bahwe » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 pm

BF could staand for before as there is a future date next to it (only my guess)
As for the lovely colourful stickers maybe asking UKBA about them under the freedom of information could help

maomao

Post by maomao » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm

However ,thanks i got my RC today

renu

Post by renu » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:10 pm

maomao wrote:However ,thanks i got my RC today
Congratulations,ur sleepless nights are over.glad for you

nedelcu
Newly Registered

Post by nedelcu » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:41 pm

maomao wrote:However ,thanks i got my RC today

Congratulation maomao, after long wait and tension you have achieve your success.i am really happy after reading your wonderful success,please pray for us that we get our Rc soon.

maomao

Post by maomao » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:53 pm

I will never forget in mylife a forum like this and yet, i shall becoming again intermitantly to review some issues for my friends and realtives. Maninwhile let me say good bye to all great ideas in the house because i will be flying this saturday to Africa. Thanks once more guys, am greatly indebted to you all.May the blessings of God be with all those that are struggling to have theirs.bye to all. :idea: :lol: :o :) :D .