ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 for US wife

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fromdenmark

Post by fromdenmark » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 pm

At the JobCentre interview they said she would get a letter confirming that her NiNo was rejected due to her passport having to be updated (the stamp/visa I think). Today though she got the letter containing a NiNo. I presume she wouldn't have gotten that if it had been rejected? Should this be all she needs to get apply for a job?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:30 pm

After a successful interview for nino normally they issue a letter indicating some reference number on it. Then within few days the nino normally arrive to be given to employer for tax purposes.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

fromdenmark

Post by fromdenmark » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:35 pm

sheraz7 wrote:After a successful interview for nino normally they issue a letter indicating some reference number on it. Then within few days the nino normally arrive to be given to employer for tax purposes.
Yeah I got a letter like that at my interview, and then I got the NiNo in a letter about a week later. She didn't get that reference number, but she still got the letter saying the exact same thing as mine except of course for the NiNo which was different.