ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check list for supporting documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Checklist for supporting documents

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Cv is not required by ukba so don't worry abt it just make sure you have rest all of the mandatory documents.

Regards

business genius wrote:Thanks Rehan
For your support.Now i can concentrate on other requirements which are also equally important.
Do we need to submit CV or not as i have seen in an email that UKBA can ask for it

memoa
Egypt

Re: checklist for supporting documents

Post by memoa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:50 pm

rehan01 wrote:
business genius wrote:Thanks a lot
actually i have made my ownchecklist and collecting documents so was worried if it takes long.
Atleast ur reply satisfy me that it wont take too much time.UTR or CT41G is needed as it is must required either you invested or not.
Do not worry too much abt ct41g even if u don't have it have basically u need it for extension of visa but if u registered ur self with hmrc it will come in post with in few weeks as mine came with in 2 weeks.

Good luck
hey guys ,
please i want to understand what is CT41g ,, i have registered company and i received letter from the tax to my office to say let us know when you start the company within 3 months ( means to work with the name of company ) .. and according to my accountant he told me dont worry we will sort this out in the first payment you get to the company
so please I want to know what is the CT41g

frank.liu
Newly Registered

thanks for your share.

Post by frank.liu » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:26 am

thanks for your share.

frank.liu
Newly Registered

Re: Check list for supporting documents

Post by frank.liu » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:27 am

Naheedsammar wrote:Hi everyone,

I am due to apply for PSW 50k in couple of days (Inshallah) and would highly appreciate any advise if am missing some thing from the below checklist below.

1. Passports (dependent and main applicant)
2. BRPs
3. Applicaiton forms (main & Dependent
4. Pics
5. Personal act statement for 90 days
6. Joint act statement showing 50k
7. Business act statement showing money coming in from contracts
8. contracts (Trade Activity copies with each page signed by both team members)
9.Form Ct41g (copy)
10. Advertising Material
to show Business Activity (Yell. comm snapshot, business plan, Forecast, Leaflests, business cards, web site printouts showing names)
11. Incorporation certificate
12. Director appointment report
13. degrees MBA (both team members -- to claim points for english language) qualification & insitution is on Point calculator.
14. Birth certificate (for my little one)

used soc code 2131 as web designer and for team member as Business development Manager.

Many Thanks in advance
many thanks

business genius

Post by business genius » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi
Do any one know how to adv on yell or thomsonlocal.
As i registerfor yell,i received a call but didnt received any email regarding the advertisement.
Fom thomsonlocal,also the same case.