ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

final check with docs for naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:24 pm

kasturi75 wrote:Sorry last question...
Do we all need to be present at NCS (with children) to submitt the application?

Thanks.
No.

kasturi75

Post by kasturi75 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Thanks Jambo...

yak2013
Newly Registered

Post by yak2013 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:37 pm

shweta.duggal wrote:Oh dear please don't confuse me at the last moment. As my child is born in UK and we could have got her registration done as soon as one of the parent was granted ILR. But due to some travel in between we applied for her ILR too(which was not required at all)

Now we are applying for naturalization so applying for her registration too. Having BC by parents is not mandatory requirement for UK born child depending on circumstances.

hope that makes sense

Hi Shweta, Is your kid born after you got your ILR? If yes, then she is already a british citizen and you can directly apply for her British passport (no need to apply for BC via form MN1). Kindly ignore my message if she was born before you got ILR.