ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa got Refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

penny1012

Post by penny1012 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 am

gururaj27 wrote:
penny1012 wrote:I am so sorry to hear about your refusal, I can empathise with you because my visa was refused as well. You can request your solicitor to help you with the payment for e.g you can request to pay in installments or find someone for e.g a barrister who will help you pro bono, if you think your appeal will be successful. Good luck.
Thanks Penny, sorry to hear that as well - have u appealed? does it really cost £1650 for appealing? how long will I get to do this and whats the possibility of changing the decision?
PS: sorry for hassling u with so many questions- am soo tensed donno wht i am doing/
I have appealed and my costs are about the same, you can see the tribunal's website http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/immigration-asylum, it roughly takes about 4 months, as ukba will have to reconsider your visa if your appeal is allowed. It all depends on how strong your case is, only an immigration adviser can tell you what grounds you will appeal and what your chances of success are. Hope this helps. You will need to decide soon as you only have 10 working days to lodge your appeal.