ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

temporary admission ..help !!!!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

emmanuel_femi2003
Newly Registered

Post by emmanuel_femi2003 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Yes I've managed to get married. I just want to know what next step to take. If you read my previous posts you will see I said I was given a is 76 form which I submitted. I was just wondering if that is an application to rely on or should I make a new application. And if I should. What application can I make ?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:56 pm

emmanuel_femi2003 wrote:Hello please I want advice from people of this forum. I am an overstayer. I am married to a British citizen and have a British child. I am on reporting condition at the moment and I have been reporting every month for the past 4 months. I need advice on regularising my stay here. What sort of application am I eligible . Please I need your urgent advice Confused
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.