ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ZAMBRANO REFUSED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

labelle

Re: ZAMBRANO REFUSED

Post by labelle » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:50 pm

GLH2012 wrote:
labelle wrote:I'm sorry to bring this sad news, I wish I could give news that would encourage those who are waiting.

My zambrano application has been refused , the reasons for the refusal are :
- there is insufficient evidence to show that the British child would be unable to remain in the uk /EEA if you were forced to leave.
-You have failed to provide evidence on why the father is not in position to care for the British child :shock:
-you have not provided evidence to show how you financially support the British child and yourself.
Then they go on about the art 8 and appeal, they have also kept my passport.

I know I have to appeal but how can one prove that the father is not in the position to care for his child, we are not in communication and don't know his whereabouts .
I was given 10 days to appeal.
I would appreciate any advice.
All the best for those waiting .

Many thanks
Hi @labelle, sorry to hear about your Zambrano refusal, this is very sad but my prayers are with you as you prepare for your appeal. May the judge decide in your favour. Be strong and good luck!
Thank you very much.
PEACE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF TROUBLE BUT THE PRESENCE OF JESUS CHRIST.