ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Rules for ILR 6th April 2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PLGKL
Newly Registered

ILR booking appointment payment query

Post by PLGKL » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:51 am

Hi,

I have booked my appointment before 6th April to attend in person in next week and i have called UK BA to pay the appointment fee today and confirmed that if an appointment booked before 6th april, no need to pay the 100 pounds.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

fomsand1

Post by fomsand1 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Same story with PLGKL,
I called UKBA today to pay the 100 booking fee as I have an appointment booked for next week but I've booked it since March. Was told that I don't need to pay as it was booked before 6th April. But told me that I'd have to pay on the appointment date and that my appointment won't be cancelled. Hope this helps

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:30 pm

fomsand1 wrote:But told me that I'd have to pay on the appointment date and that my appointment won't be cancelled. Hope this helps
Can someone clarify if this fee is in addition to fee stated on the form or simply £100 taken in advance and balance adjusted against amount on form.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:24 pm

dimension7 wrote:
fomsand1 wrote:But told me that I'd have to pay on the appointment date and that my appointment won't be cancelled. Hope this helps
Can someone clarify if this fee is in addition to fee stated on the form or simply £100 taken in advance and balance adjusted against amount on form.
It's included in that £375 of Appear in person fee.
Goodluck.

technoguy

Post by technoguy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Could some one who has been to solihull peo after 6 April confirm if they are asking for money before taking application? Or still they fully review the application and take money only application is fine?

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:35 am

technoguy wrote:Could some one who has been to solihull peo after 6 April confirm if they are asking for money before taking application? Or still they fully review the application and take money only application is fine?
Have a look at the last few posts of the following thread
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 8&start=40

It has been confirmed.

technoguy

Post by technoguy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks. I had a look at it last week but you see one said that he has been told they will work uniformly? And just one person that too updated by a third person that payment was taken first.

It is third day now but I could not see anybody else posting that payment was asked first before they look at the case.

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:47 pm

technoguy wrote:Thanks. I had a look at it last week but you see one said that he has been told they will work uniformly? And just one person that too updated by a third person that payment was taken first.

It is third day now but I could not see anybody else posting that payment was asked first before they look at the case.
You are right. I feel a bit weird that so far there has been only one person reporting experience at Croydon PEO.