ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non eea wants to go with her eea national wife to UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aine002

Post by Aine002 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:22 pm

UKforever i don't know how it looks in practice, i'm saying what thy told me in the embassy. First thing they asked, was if my husband has visa or resident permit from Poland. But it always worth to ask coz they always say different things to different people :D

Aine002

Post by Aine002 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Slowmotion85

You will not print your application and than fill in. You have to first go to this website: http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/
on the left hand side you choose apply for visa and than follow the steps, it will take you to you're application. You will create you're own user name and password so during filling you can save you're application and go back to it later. After, when is all filled in, you have to submit it and than you can print it. After that they will tell you to make appointment.
What i did, i filled in all places where they asked my names, address, my husband details, family etc.
In all places, where they asked about my job, my husband job, tax, rent, bank account etc i wrote : Not required for EEAFP. Some questions had answers: a,b,c,d etc but there was always answer: other. If you will mark: other, on the next page they will ask you, why you didn't chose any of above etc and you have place to write, there i was also putting: Not required for EEAFP.
In the question about how long we will stay in UK i put 1-89 days coz this is how long you can stay there with you're wife without having job.
In the question: Do you intend to work in UK i put : NO
In the question: What is a purpose of you're journey to UK i put: Visit

That's all :)

slowmotion85
Newly Registered

msg

Post by slowmotion85 » Fri May 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Aine002 wrote:Slowmotion85

You will not print your application and than fill in. You have to first go to this website: http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/
on the left hand side you choose apply for visa and than follow the steps, it will take you to you're application. You will create you're own user name and password so during filling you can save you're application and go back to it later. After, when is all filled in, you have to submit it and than you can print it. After that they will tell you to make appointment.
What i did, i filled in all places where they asked my names, address, my husband details, family etc.
In all places, where they asked about my job, my husband job, tax, rent, bank account etc i wrote : Not required for EEAFP. Some questions had answers: a,b,c,d etc but there was always answer: other. If you will mark: other, on the next page they will ask you, why you didn't chose any of above etc and you have place to write, there i was also putting: Not required for EEAFP.
In the question about how long we will stay in UK i put 1-89 days coz this is how long you can stay there with you're wife without having job.
In the question: Do you intend to work in UK i put : NO
In the question: What is a purpose of you're journey to UK i put: Visit

That's all :)
Tnx for more infos, hope i ll or someone will send me an example of that form. Am so younstayed for 3 months..i thought eea fp is 6 month, and u can work in ui in those six months with eea family p... i intend to apply for residence card in those 6 months, so i can stay 5 years. With god will. Peace

Aine002

Post by Aine002 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:39 am

I put for 3 months coz this is how long you can stay there unrestricted. Doesn't matter for how long you want to go there, you will get visa for 6 months. The reason I didn't put for longer than 3 months was this that some people who I know, they wrote that they want to go to uk for 6 months and got refused for this that they didn't show money n the account to support themselves and they didn't fix there job before. But it's all up to you. And I don't think so that anyone can send you there application coz is only being print one time. Besides is very easy to fill it, you don't need anyone's help with this, believe me.

slowmotion85
Newly Registered

msg

Post by slowmotion85 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Aine002 wrote:I put for 3 months coz this is how long you can stay there unrestricted. Doesn't matter for how long you want to go there, you will get visa for 6 months. The reason I didn't put for longer than 3 months was this that some people who I know, they wrote that they want to go to uk for 6 months and got refused for this that they didn't show money n the account to support themselves and they didn't fix there job before. But it's all up to you. And I don't think so that anyone can send you there application coz is only being print one time. Besides is very easy to fill it, you don't need anyone's help with this, believe me.
Tnx Aine, will post her again when time comes for filling that form, lol. Will ask here if i stuck somewhere. All the best. Peace