ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing Stamping

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:14 pm

black_bird wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
dk2011 wrote:As there is no exit stamp put when you leave UK , what is the best way to indicate passport page while listing abscences.
Can we indicate arrival stamp for destination country like below ?
e.g.
Date left uk :25/dec/2008 Arrival date:26/dec/2008 Passport page:5
Date returned to the uk:11/Jan/2009 Passport page:8
Mate! I did it in an Excel Sheet. CW appreciated it.

Sorry folks I've just seen this,how to apply for a sar file? From homeoffice? If I walk into an office in person would it help to speed things up?my Peo is in 2 weeks so I doubt it will get to me on time.
SAR file takes 40 days to receive from UKBA. GO to the UKBA web site and you need to fill a form with supporting documents.You will not get it in 2 weeks. I received MY SAR file in 55 days.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Hellosk wrote:
Manka10 wrote:UKBA doesnt rely on passport stamps to calculate absences, UKBA advising to visit "nearby" country and enter again is laughable to say the least
Thanks Manka..

how does ukba calculate absences??

Let me know...
Through APIS
Manka

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun May 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Manka10 wrote:
Hellosk wrote:
Manka10 wrote:UKBA doesnt rely on passport stamps to calculate absences, UKBA advising to visit "nearby" country and enter again is laughable to say the least
Thanks Manka..

how does ukba calculate absences??

Let me know...
Through APIS
Thank You for that Link.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .