ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

exempt from financial requirement but spouse visa declined

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: aaah

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:12 pm

jojochaachaa wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
jojochaachaa wrote:
D4109125 wrote:Sounds like a useless solicitor, again, no surprise. See the cases I linked on the other page they should give you information also see, Adequate Maintenance (click)

Do you have the receipt for the sale of the jewelry?
she is a useless solicitor and she has had 500 pound off me for one meeting yes I have a reciept for the ring I sold should I submit this?I will have a look at the links she also said there is no way that she will mention that my husband could be a carer for my son as that is more public funds , another thing is when we applied originally but paid for the visa after the 16 th of july 2012 they made us do all the forms again I also oput in this the maintenence from my ex however when I have recieved the appeal bundle they do not have any evidence of this only the basic benifits I was ? also the two letters I submitted after the appeal regarding my plight and my sons distress are also not with the bundle , how very confusing, after they made us do all the forms again they seem to have disappeered the eco says that he will not change his mind and anything submitted will have to go in with a new application , however he has accepted the written undertaking so theres a huge contradiction straight away isnt it xx
Yes it sounds like it's all over the place. I would write a statement detailing your savings and how they have been derived with evidence (i.e. copy of receipt). You should also list your income and how much you receive per week. The solicitor I think, doesn't realize that your partner can legally claim carer's allowance as an exception to the public funds rule, it's a right he has if he's caring for someone 35 hrs or more per week and that person is receiving middles or higher rate care DLA. He derives this right as he is Moroccan see here (click) at page 22, perhaps take a copy. Your partner can still work at the same time and earn up to ~£100 per week Net.
my income now or my income last june when we applied ? yes I will list all of this with me when I go to her which is monday I get 144 tax credits a week 45 income support a week 59 carers 75 maintenence and full housing and council tax benifits my two sons also recieve 400 per child per month dla this is plenty to live on more than enough I take it they will not let me use the dla as maintenence though ?
Difficult to say regarding DLA as technically, it's awarded to your child. However, you would have to see what the judge says. The amount of income you need to support your family would be, £112.55 + £65.62 per dependent child that's Net, after any rent has been deducted. Bare in mind, you've also got the savings.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

jojochaachaa

Re: aaah

Post by jojochaachaa » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:17 pm

D4109125 wrote:
jojochaachaa wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
jojochaachaa wrote:
she is a useless solicitor and she has had 500 pound off me for one meeting yes I have a reciept for the ring I sold should I submit this?I will have a look at the links she also said there is no way that she will mention that my husband could be a carer for my son as that is more public funds , another thing is when we applied originally but paid for the visa after the 16 th of july 2012 they made us do all the forms again I also oput in this the maintenence from my ex however when I have recieved the appeal bundle they do not have any evidence of this only the basic benifits I was ? also the two letters I submitted after the appeal regarding my plight and my sons distress are also not with the bundle , how very confusing, after they made us do all the forms again they seem to have disappeered the eco says that he will not change his mind and anything submitted will have to go in with a new application , however he has accepted the written undertaking so theres a huge contradiction straight away isnt it xx
Yes it sounds like it's all over the place. I would write a statement detailing your savings and how they have been derived with evidence (i.e. copy of receipt). You should also list your income and how much you receive per week. The solicitor I think, doesn't realize that your partner can legally claim carer's allowance as an exception to the public funds rule, it's a right he has if he's caring for someone 35 hrs or more per week and that person is receiving middles or higher rate care DLA. He derives this right as he is Moroccan see here (click) at page 22, perhaps take a copy. Your partner can still work at the same time and earn up to ~£100 per week Net.
my income now or my income last june when we applied ? yes I will list all of this with me when I go to her which is monday I get 144 tax credits a week 45 income support a week 59 carers 75 maintenence and full housing and council tax benifits my two sons also recieve 400 per child per month dla this is plenty to live on more than enough I take it they will not let me use the dla as maintenence though ?
Difficult to say regarding DLA as technically, it's awarded to your child. However, you would have to see what the judge says. The amount of income you need to support your family would be, £112.55 + £65.62 per dependent child that's Net, after any rent has been deducted. Bare in mind, you've also got the savings.
yes its for my child but obviously I dont hand the lot over to my 14 year old so id need 112 plus 2 x 65 per week wow thats a lot to be left over isnt it? 242 a week ish or there abouts so they say your exempt but in fact your not your just in a big huge trap thank you very much for your help though Amber your amazing I will be sure too keep you informed of what happens I also read there is always a discretion of the judge that can be allowed too the thing is at no time soon will my situation change untill my husband is here so if we dont win it wont even be worth reapplying I now they say what does not kill you makes you stronger but this is too much xxx

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm sure you'll be fine, keep positive. You can use the tax credits, carer's allowance and child benefit towards the Net amount and the savings should push it enough to be granted.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

jojochaachaa

angel

Post by jojochaachaa » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:28 pm

D4109125 wrote:I'm sure you'll be fine, keep positive. You can use the tax credits, carer's allowance and child benefit towards the Net amount and the savings should push it enough to be granted.
I have to say that you are a very lovely lady and the only person who had put my mind at rest through all of this You know the crazy thing is that I have adhd myself I have never ever claimed anything for this altjough I struggle daily and have a diagnosis hence why I struggle with reading long documents and hence why I thought that getting a solicitor would take some burden off xx I will send you flowers as soon as this appeal is out the way if that ok ?

last bit in the basis of dr 38 morocco 2005 any additional evidence submitted is not taken into consideration any fresh evidence can be used ti support a fresh application !!!! what a tosser he is

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:37 pm

You're more than welcome honey, no flowers are required though thanks for your lovely gesture. If you want to claim now for yourself you'll be subject to PIP which may or may not help you.

jojochaachaa

cheers

Post by jojochaachaa » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:46 pm

D4109125 wrote:You're more than welcome honey, no flowers are required though thanks for your lovely gesture. If you want to claim now for yourself you'll be subject to PIP which may or may not help you.
No I dont want to claim I volunteer to help kids adults on this spectrum its genetic too but but just saying how hard its been for me forms wise etc ill get everything together and be assertive with my solicitor on monday and ill submit and pray that they see sense Im taking my sons to see my husband the day after the appeal as we havent seen him since april I think they will let us know the decision while we are together which at least is a bonus I feel as the spouse I am the one who takes more of the burden rather than the appellant My husband im now on medication for anxiety I just hope ne day this will all be a distant memory

Much Thanks

Joanna

jojochaachaa

TOMMOROW

Post by jojochaachaa » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:25 pm

D4109125 wrote:You're more than welcome honey, no flowers are required though thanks for your lovely gesture. If you want to claim now for yourself you'll be subject to PIP which may or may not help you.
well the appeal s tommorow I am very nervous is it like a court room setting do you know ? I will be so happy for it to be over waited 9 months for this day heres hoping we have a nice compassionate judge thanks for your help all the way through

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Less formal than a court, don't worry stay positive and let us know how you get on. Best of luck.

jojochaachaa

yes

Post by jojochaachaa » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:42 pm

D4109125 wrote:Less formal than a court, don't worry stay positive and let us know how you get on. Best of luck.
Thanks very much I sure will do

jojochaachaa

Re: yes

Post by jojochaachaa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:41 pm

jojochaachaa wrote:
D4109125 wrote:Less formal than a court, don't worry stay positive and let us know how you get on. Best of luck.
Thanks very much I sure will do
Oh Amber what a disasterous day first of all the hearing was at 10 I got there 930 by train as I arrived the solicitor had rang to say that she had ben caught in traffic I thought oh she will be here before 10 ,No the clerk came for me at 1010 still no sign of the solicitor after another 50 minutes and still no sign I said I would go in alone , just as we were about to start she came rushing in the door now 1105 and the judge was noooot happy she went straight the loo after that too he told her " I have arrived in time from sheffield and here you are an hour late its not good enough " well that was the tone set for the day , he said all her figures where wrong re my outgoings and incomings she said , well thats what she told me meaning me ! he said you had her bank statements did you not check? he told her to stand down and go and prepapre properly , she took me in a side room and started doing my accounts by hand and asked me to add them up on a calculator ! she said to me I feel scared , well by this time I was in tears , she asked me to copy by hand two sets of accounts by hand so she could keep them!!! we then were told he was breaking for lunch ........ she just left me there no explanation nothing just left the building , when we came back we were took in at 230 this afternoon to be heard again are you with me so far? :(

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Shocking behavior from your solicitor, I'm with you.

jojochaachaa

thanks

Post by jojochaachaa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:31 pm

D4109125 wrote:Shocking behavior from your solicitor, I'm with you.
when we went back in he asked her for the new figures which she did give him handwritten trying quickly to copy another copt for the eco who was also in the room he asked her which of my benifits could be taken into consideration for maintenece .... she said all of them he said no that he believed none of them where but it was her job to find this out she just muttered and said erm im not sure at this stage I burst into tears stating that I just felt so overwhelmed and that none of my situation would change until my husband gets here and I have support , he asked if the job offer we have for him could be put in more detail ie the salary hours and also why the boss would want a moroccan and not someone from uk I told him that this was a Marrakechian restraunt and that he would fit right in there, I was just in tears he said that he felt I am being poorly represented and for this reason that he has decided to ajourn the case for her to get her facts together and see f We could get the man whos offered the job to attend and maybe bring his profit and loss ? is this right I know that the owner would know way he would have a spare day to attend manchester tribunal, he said he never offers ajounments normally and it would be roughly march I again broke down and he did show me compassion and got me a date for the 26 september are you still with me Amber?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Did she do no preparation? Truly awful. Moreover, a sponsor is entitled to rely on his or her own recourse to public funds to the extent that paragraphs 6A to 6C of the Rules provide. The two cases I gave previously would have helped your solicitor.

Key to this would be in Yarce at [46]:

“It seems to us that, since these issues involve mixed fact and law, an appellant in an immigration appeal must be able to demonstrate to the judicial fact-finder, either that the actual financial position on arrival will be such as to make it unnecessary to rely upon benefits in order to provide a standard of living equivalent to that available on means tested benefits, or that the relevant law bears on the circumstances of the family, in such a way that there will be no additional recourse to public funds in doing so.”

She needs to look up the cases.

Not to mention he is from Morocco and entitled to claim CA if he chooses to care for one of the children.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:03 pm

If your useless solicitor had done the slightest bit of research she would have come across The UKBA Guidance for adequate maintenance (click), which clearly states at
5.1(a) wrote:
(a) Establish the sponsor’s and/or applicant’s (if they are in the UK with
permission to work) current net income. The net income should be established
and if the income varies, an average should be calculated. Income from
benefits can be included as income.

The guidance is enough to close the case as it is well laid out.

Furthermore, the calculation in the example at 5.2 shows benefits being used (Child Benefit and Tax Credits) in the calculation.

jojochaachaa

I was waiting for jeremy beadle

Post by jojochaachaa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm

D4109125 wrote:If your useless solicitor had done the slightest bit of research she would have come across The UKBA Guidance for adequate maintenance (click), which clearly states at
5.1(a) wrote:
(a) Establish the sponsor’s and/or applicant’s (if they are in the UK with
permission to work) current net income. The net income should be established
and if the income varies, an average should be calculated. Income from
benefits can be included as income.

The guidance is enough to close the case as it is well laid out.

Furthermore, the calculation in the example at 5.2 shows benefits being used (Child Benefit and Tax Credits) in the calculation.
she then got me in a side room and said we could apply again and she would do it pr bono!! or just for a little money I said but the visa is another 1000 pounds? but the judge clearly said he would accept that benifits could be used as long as she could prove which ones she just kept saying all , he said look im ajourning, for the sake of the sponsor as you have not done your job I told her tax credits child tax creds and child support could be used she said no they all can , Amber I do not want to use this solicitor again , I am going to call the boss in the morning and file a complaint please tell me I do not have to use her I cant be in her company she just absoloutly drains me she even asked if she could say I had memory loss and had omitted to tell her things!!!! I really do not know where to start , I guess calling her senior tommorow? I also have to get a more detailed job offer for my Husband you know with salary etc , Oh how I wish you were a Solicitor can I throw her off the case she said no she must be there ?

jojochaachaa

angel

Post by jojochaachaa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:24 pm

D4109125 wrote:Did she do no preparation? Truly awful. Moreover, a sponsor is entitled to rely on his or her own recourse to public funds to the extent that paragraphs 6A to 6C of the Rules provide. The two cases I gave previously would have helped your solicitor.

Key to this would be in Yarce at [46]:

“It seems to us that, since these issues involve mixed fact and law, an appellant in an immigration appeal must be able to demonstrate to the judicial fact-finder, either that the actual financial position on arrival will be such as to make it unnecessary to rely upon benefits in order to provide a standard of living equivalent to that available on means tested benefits, or that the relevant law bears on the circumstances of the family, in such a way that there will be no additional recourse to public funds in doing so.”
she did have preparation but it was all wrong she blamed me he said to her did you not have her bank account statements she said yes he said then its your fault to be honest she has sent me in excess of 50 e mails asking me too send scan copy things I really do not know that this is normal practice I have never had a solicitor before , he said if I was on dla it would be ok but it is in fact the kids that are on them so its not mne to use when I cried he did say that he also had to consider article 8 as I explained that my situation would not change until my husband arrived am I right in saying tax credits child benifit and carers allowance can be used ?
She needs to look up the cases.

Not to mention he is from Morocco and entitled to claim CA if he chooses to care for one of the children.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:31 pm

A complaint may be enough for her to get her act together.

Can you state all your income (all benefits including HB and CTB, but for the child's DLA) and the rent (before HB/CTB)?

jojochaachaa

finances

Post by jojochaachaa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm

D4109125 wrote:A complaint may be enough for her to get her act together.

Can you state all your income (all benefits including HB and CTB, but for the child's DLA) and the rent (before HB/CTB)?
Income support 90.50 per fortnight
child benifit 33.70 per week
carers allowance 58.45 per week
tax credits 144.50 per week
maintenence 300.00 per month
housing 385.67 per month
ct 50.26 per month
housing ben 385.67 per month
ct ben 50.26 per month

dla is 400.14 x 2 if needed but I think you mean not this

Think thats it x

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:31 pm

I've not forgotten you, I'll reply tomorrow once I'm at my computer.

jojochaachaa

angel

Post by jojochaachaa » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 am

D4109125 wrote:I've not forgotten you, I'll reply tomorrow once I'm at my computer.
thank you so much Amber

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:11 am

You should set it out as follows:

Following the Upper Tribunal case of Ahmed [benefits; proof of receipt; evidence] Bangladesh [2013] UKUT 84 [IAC] and the Immigration directorate instructions Chapter 8, Section FM 1.7A – Family – Maintenance (click) (include a copy) at page 3, paragraph 5.2 , staff considering an application for entry clearance, leave to remain, further leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain must demonstrate calculations detailing the actual financial position of the applicant/sponsor in all cases that fall for refusal using the following formula:

A – B ≥ C

A minus B is greater than or equal to C.

Where:

A is the projected income (after deduction of income tax and national insurance contributions);

B is what needs to be spent on accommodation; and

C is the amount of Income Support an equivalent British family of that size can receive.

For the purpose of income, benefit income can be used as income as per the Immigration directorate instructions Chapter 8, Section FM 1.7A – Family – Maintenance at page 2, paragraph 5.1(a). No benefit income is said to be excluded in the Immigration directorate instructions, however, as the Disability Living Allowance is for my children’s care and mobility needs therefore, I have not included this in the calculation. I have calculated all figures as weekly as per the benefit entitlement letters (included). For C, the income support applicable amounts for my family unit, I have used the latest April 2013 income support rates as per the DWP figures (included).

Therefore,

A, income is:

Income support = £45.25
Child benefit = £33.70
Carer’s Allowance = £58.45
Child Tax Credits = £144.50
Child maintenance = £69.00
Council tax benefit = £11.60
Housing benefit = £89.00

Total income = £451.50 per week

B, accommodation costs:

Rent = £89.00
Council tax = £11.60

Total accommodation costs = £100.60 per week

C, income support applicable amount:

An amount for a couple = £112.55 per week
An amount for 2 children = £65.62 x 2 = £131.24 per week

The total income support applicable amount for my family unit including my partner =£243.79 per week

A at £451.50 – B at £100.60 = £350.90

As £350.90 is greater than C at £243.79 I satisfy the requirements as per Ahmed [benefits; proof of receipt; evidence] Bangladesh [2013] UKUT 84 [IAC] and the Immigration directorate instructions Chapter 8, Section FM 1.7A – Family – Maintenance (include a copy) at page 3, paragraph 5.2. Therefore, my application should be granted.

Furthermore, I have savings of £4000 which would be an additional tariff income of:

£4000 divided by visa duration of 130 weeks (2.5 years) = £30.77 per week

Moreover, as per the UKBA public funds guidance (click) at page 22 (include copy) a person from Morocco is entitled to claim Carer’s Allowance even though it is a public fund. Therefore, as my child receives middle rate care DLA and my partner will be helping to care he will be entitled to Carer’s Allowance which is an additional £58.45 per week. This further income supports the application for leave to enter as a spouse/partner and therefore, it should not be necessary for my partner to have a job offer (even though one has been given).

Furthermore, all the benefits I receive will be paid at the same rate when my partner joins me, even though some applications will be changed to joint applications. There will be no additional recourse to public funds when my partner joins me (the carer’s allowance that he may claim is not classed as a public fund as he is a Moroccan national as per the above guidance). This was key in the case of Yarce which held that:

I have supplied enough evidence, and explained the case clearly to show that we satisfy the adequate maintenance and accommodation requirement. Thus the application should be granted immediately.

You should send the above with a copy of all the evidence to the UKBA treasury solicitor, the tribunal service and the ECO and ask for an immediate reconsideration of your case.

jojochaachaa

Angel Amber

Post by jojochaachaa » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 am

D4109125 wrote:You should set it out as follows:

Following the Upper Tribunal case of Ahmed [benefits; proof of receipt; evidence] Bangladesh [2013] UKUT 84 [IAC] and the Immigration directorate instructions Chapter 8, Section FM 1.7A – Family – Maintenance (click) (include a copy) at page 3, paragraph 5.2 , staff considering an application for entry clearance, leave to remain, further leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain must demonstrate calculations detailing the actual financial position of the applicant/sponsor in all cases that fall for refusal using the following formula:

A – B ≥ C

A minus B is greater than or equal to C.

Where:

A is the projected income (after deduction of income tax and national insurance contributions);

B is what needs to be spent on accommodation; and

C is the amount of Income Support an equivalent British family of that size can receive.

For the purpose of income, benefit income can be used as income as per the Immigration directorate instructions Chapter 8, Section FM 1.7A – Family – Maintenance at page 2, paragraph 5.1(a). No benefit income is said to be excluded in the Immigration directorate instructions, however, as the Disability Living Allowance is for my children’s care and mobility needs therefore, I have not included this in the calculation. I have calculated all figures as weekly as per the benefit entitlement letters (included). For C, the income support applicable amounts for my family unit, I have used the latest April 2013 income support rates as per the DWP figures (included).

Therefore,

A, income is:

Income support = £45.25
Child benefit = £33.70
Carer’s Allowance = £58.45
Child Tax Credits = £144.50
Child maintenance = £69.00
Council tax benefit = £11.60
Housing benefit = £89.00

Total income = £451.50 per week

B, accommodation costs:

Rent = £89.00
Council tax = £11.60

Total accommodation costs = £100.60 per week

C, income support applicable amount:

An amount for a couple = £112.55 per week
An amount for 2 children = £65.62 x 2 = £131.24 per week

The total income support applicable amount for my family unit including my partner =£243.79 per week

A at £451.50 – B at £100.60 = £350.90

As £350.90 is greater than C at £243.79 I satisfy the requirements as per Ahmed [benefits; proof of receipt; evidence] Bangladesh [2013] UKUT 84 [IAC] and the Immigration directorate instructions Chapter 8, Section FM 1.7A – Family – Maintenance (include a copy) at page 3, paragraph 5.2. Therefore, my application should be granted.

Furthermore, I have savings of £4000 which would be an additional tariff income of:

£4000 divided by visa duration of 130 weeks (2.5 years) = £30.77 per week

Moreover, as per the UKBA public funds guidance (click) at page 22 (include copy) a person from Morocco is entitled to claim Carer’s Allowance even though it is a public fund. Therefore, as my child receives middle rate care DLA and my partner will be helping to care he will be entitled to Carer’s Allowance which is an additional £58.45 per week. This further income supports the application for leave to enter as a spouse/partner and therefore, it should not be necessary for my partner to have a job offer (even though one has been given).

Furthermore, all the benefits I receive will be paid at the same rate when my partner joins me, even though some applications will be changed to joint applications. There will be no additional recourse to public funds when my partner joins me (the carer’s allowance that he may claim is not classed as a public fund as he is a Moroccan national as per the above guidance). This was key in the case of Yarce which held that:

I have supplied enough evidence, and explained the case clearly to show that we satisfy the adequate maintenance and accommodation requirement. Thus the application should be granted immediately.

You should send the above with a copy of all the evidence to the UKBA treasury solicitor, the tribunal service and the ECO and ask for an immediate reconsideration of your case.
firstly Thank you you are an Angel and a very clever one at that , so are you saying I should send this off befor the appeal in september? I have decided that I do not want The same lady t represent me no matter what I have slept on it and it would cause me great distress I am thinking of representing my husband myself in september I am taking my sons to see my husband tommorow as I need some space away from all of this I have sent a letter of complaint to The manager of the practice and lets see what he should do , I think I will just wait till september but take this with me in the bundle as its very clear I hope I do not have to use the same solicitor again it would really upset me lets see what the practice manager comes back with , many many thanks for your wonderful advice and time Amber you truly have an amazing academic brain quite the opposite to mine I am very creative I could sing you a song or write you a poem or even pant you a picture But Academia is not my strong point xxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:21 am

You're quite welcome. I would send it now and give them the opportunity to reconsider the case.

jojochaachaa

update

Post by jojochaachaa » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:56 pm

D4109125 wrote:You're quite welcome. I would send it now and give them the opportunity to reconsider the case.
I am away now for a few weeks so I will see what the solicitor comes back with I told the boss this morning and he said he will instruct council and apologised profusely I just can not have her represent me again I would be a nervous wreck and since it is the same judge I do not think its advisable anyway , I will see what the firm come back with and if its no good I may instruct a Barrister upon my return Im really not sure where I go from here as she has all my papers to date although I have copies I think the judge was quite specific in what he will want for the september hearing he said this will come out in a letter I really do feel you have supported me immensly through this stressful time and I can not thank you enough your my Cyber Angel x

jojochaachaa

Re: update

Post by jojochaachaa » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 pm

jojochaachaa wrote:
D4109125 wrote:You're quite welcome. I would send it now and give them the opportunity to reconsider the case.
I am away now for a few weeks so I will see what the solicitor comes back with I told the boss this morning and he said he will instruct council and apologised profusely I just can not have her represent me again I would be a nervous wreck and since it is the same judge I do not think its advisable anyway , I will see what the firm come back with and if its no good I may instruct a Barrister upon my return Im really not sure where I go from here as she has all my papers to date although I have copies I think the judge was quite specific in what he will want for the september hearing he said this will come out in a letter I really do feel you have supported me immensly through this stressful time and I can not thank you enough your my Cyber Angel x
Hello Amber This is what has been e mailed to me by the solicitor today she is once again waffling on about all kinds of things that I know is nothing to do with our appeal so I am humbly asking for your help as I am out of the uk until the 6 th of september and she is asking for it all to be submitted by the 12th , The job offer we have in hand and that is getting typed up this week so I am sure I could forward this by e mail , she is also asking for my earnings and loss for july 2012 but as far as I can see that is not what the judge has asked for, ? I have not seen my husband in nearly 5 months and would be such a shame to cut the time short if I can submit by e mail as my son is here also , I would appreciate in laymans terms what you feel I should respond ?or send to her this is what the Judge sent

1 the appellants reps to serve on the ait and eco a detailed schedule of all the sponsors expenditure set out in monthly terms
2 the appellents rep to serve what with withing 28 days a full skeleton argument regarding income my prelimenary view is that i can not take into account child benifit carers allowance child tax credit housing benifit council tax benifit sla for the 2 children ( but he is open to persuasion were his words)
3.but i can take into account te job that has been offered to the appelent and so i direct the reps to recieve more information regarding the job and maybe calling the prospective employer

the skeleton argument must address me on all the relevent case law concerning maintenence and how the various benifits recieved by the sponsor should be regarded

They want all this by the 3 rd of september I do not get back to the uk until the 6th although I suppose I could e mail to the solicitor to me it looks like he just wants her to do her homework apart from obviously gaining more evidence about the jon which should not be a problem , if its not too much could \i have your thoughts sorry to bother you again |I really do owe you one xxxx