ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Limited company director do I need to pay tax?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NorthernLadUK
BANNED

Post by NorthernLadUK » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Bob Shawadiwadi wrote:
NorthernLadUK wrote:
Bob Shawadiwadi wrote:
NorthernLadUK wrote:
When you have licked the chutney spoon, do you put it back in?
Only when having a Pot Noodle
Are you a new entrant? If so, I can see if I can grease some palms to make your first entry as painless as possible?
If you think I will use hands you are doing it wrong
I am trying to get a mental picture of our life together. It sounds like you may be the kind of gent who would spray tulips all over our house. First I must divorce my wife, but she has been good to me. Could we keep her on as a domestic maid?[/quote]

I am sorry, I have heard bad stories of people engaging in amorous activities with their cleaner, I cannot take the risk so for that reason I am out[/quote]

No please. She is so messed up by reassignment surgery that such activities are not possible for her. We can make a video together as evidence for Immigration.

NorthernLadUK
BANNED

Post by NorthernLadUK » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:52 pm

NorthernLadUK wrote:
Bob Shawadiwadi wrote:
NorthernLadUK wrote:
Bob Shawadiwadi wrote:
Are you a new entrant? If so, I can see if I can grease some palms to make your first entry as painless as possible?
I am trying to get a mental picture of our life together. It sounds like you may be the kind of gent who would spray tulips all over our house. First I must divorce my wife, but she has been good to me. Could we keep her on as a domestic maid?[/quote]

I am sorry, I have heard bad stories of people engaging in amorous activities with their cleaner, I cannot take the risk so for that reason I am out[/quote]

No please. She is so messed up by reassignment surgery that such activities are not possible for her. We can make a video together as evidence for Immigration.[/quote]

Where have you gone? I do not want to disappoint you by accepting an offer from one of the other gents with immigration troubles.

Bob Shawadiwadi
BANNED

Post by Bob Shawadiwadi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:55 pm

NorthernLadUK wrote:
Bob Shawadiwadi wrote:
NorthernLadUK wrote:
Bob Shawadiwadi wrote:

No please. She is so messed up by reassignment surgery that such activities are not possible for her. We can make a video together as evidence for Immigration.[/quote]

Me and you make a video, or you and your ex wife?

NorthernLadUK
BANNED

Post by NorthernLadUK » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Bob Shawadiwadi wrote:
NorthernLadUK wrote:
Bob Shawadiwadi wrote:
NorthernLadUK wrote:

Me and you make a video, or you and your ex wife?[/quote]

My precious Bobby, you are back. Me and you of course. It is important evidence for Immigration that our partnership is genuine.

Bob Shawadiwadi
BANNED

Post by Bob Shawadiwadi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:01 pm

NorthernLadUK wrote:
My precious Bobby, you are back. Me and you of course. It is important evidence for Immigration that our partnership is genuine.
Are you a giver or a taker?

NorthernLadUK
BANNED

Post by NorthernLadUK » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Bob Shawadiwadi wrote:
NorthernLadUK wrote:
Are you a giver or a taker?
There must be give and take in any relationship.

NorthernLadUK
BANNED

Post by NorthernLadUK » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Bobby, Bobby, why have you left me? Oh, Bobby, I will never forget these precious hours when we started to forge a life together. But perhaps Fate does not smile on us. Oh, Bobby, look after yourselves always.

NorthernLadUK
BANNED

Post by NorthernLadUK » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:05 am

Is there any other generous gent (or lady - I am open minded) who is in need of a visa. But you must be gentle and understanding as my heart will always belong to my Bobby.