ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOT VISA WITH IN 20 DAYS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pretty01
Newly Registered

Re: GOT VISA WITH IN 20 DAYS

Post by pretty01 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Congrats.......

Asefchdry

Post by Asefchdry » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:14 am

snapbikash wrote:Guys Thank you so much for all your support..

Application Applied : 27 June 2013
Acknowledgement Letter Received : 29 June 2013
Biometric Letter Received : 3 July 2013
Biometric Given : 16 July 2013
Visa Approved Letter Received ; 23 July 2013
BRP CARD received : 24 July 2013
Visa Until : July 2016

Route : 50K PSW Team Entrepreneur. (/Brother )

Guys If u need any advise regarding documents please let me know so i can assist you too for checklist of documents

Thanks to Rehan Kickass Entrepre...

congrats ! can you please share the business plan text asifalychaudhary@gmail.com , much helpful for future

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 am

Congrats

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm

To those prospective entrepreneur asking SNAPBIKASH to post his business plan, how do you expect someone who spent hours writing his business plan which is strictly for his business to just send it to you like that. As a prospective entrepreneur, you should be able to write your own business plan according to your business objective. There are countless business plan format on the Internet which you can easily get and amend to your specific business objectives. Samples are;

http://www.bplans.co.uk/sample_business_plans.cfm

http://www.smarta.com/tools/business-plans/

To become a successful entrepreneur, you must be ready to carry out research on your own and only ask people for advice and guidance.

adminweb
Newly Registered

Advice Needed

Post by adminweb » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 am

Hi guys

i have applied under tier 1 entrepreneur and got rejection,

Reasons for rejection:

1) Contract didnt have enough details to prove business activity.

I wasn't given the right to appeal and im filing a new application soon. My PSW is going to expire in 12 sep 2013.

Can any please advise on how to write a contract. Please inbox me if you have a sample contract.

pretty01
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by pretty01 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:51 pm

hi,
As i am also applying for tier 1 entrepreneur visa within few days....i would be great full, if you email me Business projection / Business plan. so that i can have some help from that .
pretty_rajpoot @ hotmail.com

sinu21
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Enterprenur Visa

Post by sinu21 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi snapbikash

First of all.congrats for your visa . I am going to apply for tier 1 visa and your path is very encouraging for me.

I am doing an engineering consultancy firm from 2012, basically i am contracting through my company.
I need two help from you, if possible,

1. a format or copy of your covering letter. I know, but it will be a help for me.
2. I don't get what's the welcome letter from HMRC, i cant find any such letter from HMRC, may be am missing in my files, i got the VAT certificate, is it the one we have in the HMRC welcome letter.

Kindly forgive my ignorance and help me out.
my email- sinu.email@gmail.com

Kind regards

sinu

wabo
Newly Registered

Post by wabo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:09 pm

snapbikash wrote:Guys Thank you so much for all your support..

Application Applied : 27 June 2013
Acknowledgement Letter Received : 29 June 2013
Biometric Letter Received : 3 July 2013
Biometric Given : 16 July 2013
Visa Approved Letter Received ; 23 July 2013
BRP CARD received : 24 July 2013
Visa Until : July 2016

Route : 50K PSW Team Entrepreneur. (/Brother )

Guys If u need any advise regarding documents please let me know so i can assist you too for checklist of documents

Thanks to Rehan Kickass Entrepre...

Hello,

Firstly, congrats on your success with your application.
I read through your check list and you stated you also do online trading. I am also into online trading and I equally have a royal mail business account. Please tell me how you included this in your documents and also, the VAt receipts as I pay vat sometimes but don't have the receipts as i pay online.

Thanks.

chareva
Newly Registered

Post by chareva » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Hi buddy,

Congrats for getting the visa. I have a question can you please help me with it, I have set up my business proposal ads everything, funding is the part i think I am bit weak, can you please share some of your ideas on this.

For me funding for 50K i am showing it in India. One of my family friend is showing in his account, will that be any problem. he is ready to give the letter and other stuffs. Is that alright! plz let me know ASAP

chareva
Newly Registered

Post by chareva » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi guys,

can anyone tell me whether the funding should be shown by blood relation or any friends or distance relative. Please let me know ASAP