ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help !!! - ILR application for Wife & Child

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maddyinlon

Post by maddyinlon » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 am

buchade_p wrote:hi maddyinlon & SP-LND,
I am planning to apply for my Kids MN1 from UK, child is in INDIA. Earlier to one of my post maddyinlon mentioned that I dont need to submit kids passport; Can you please confirm you havn't submitted kids passport and you received the BC certificate?
do I need to complete Section 2 of MN1 form?

Cheers,
Pankaj
Hi Pankaj,

I have applied recently which is on 14th October, so it would be long wait for me. I believe SP-LD got BC for his child and from his posts, I think he did not submit child's passport.

buchade_p
Newly Registered

Post by buchade_p » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks maddyinlon
I am on my way now :)

SP-LND
Newly Registered

Re: applying directly takes longer than applying through NCS

Post by SP-LND » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 pm

maddyinlon wrote:Hi SP-LND,

I am in same situation of yours and I will apply MN1 for my baby (my baby is in India along with his mother - Mother's visa expired and she applied for dependent of a settled person in India recently, waiting for her visa) some time next week.

I was wondering if you have received your child's registration or not ? I believe in your case it is taking a bit of time - I am not sure it is beacuse you have applied it directly.

Information on this would be of great help.
Thank You for your time.

Sorry for long delay in response. I have applied for MN1 on 14th Oct and received certificate on 03rd October. It took little longer due to summer holidays