ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kayess1984

Re: Business Plan

Post by kayess1984 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi Guys,

Can anybody please forward me the business plan and all relevant details required for the UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. I'm in the process to apply soon for myself once I have the funds so any help will be much appreciated. Please email me the BP and any other details which can help me in my application on my id kayess1988 @ gmail com

Many thanks in advance.
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Waaooo So many people are after business plans but do not forget guys nothing is free in this world except advice, so mine is that do not copy & paste, So many rejections comes up now a days. Get your docs done professionally . Any question pm me.

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:10 am

cpmlkhan wrote:Waaooo So many people are after business plans but do not forget guys nothing is free in this world except advice, so mine is that do not copy & paste, So many rejections comes up now a days. Get your docs done professionally . Any question pm me.
Hi mate, I do not intend to copy any business plan as the risk is mine in copying, but I need guidance for my BP and I would want to see 3-4 BP's so that I can make mine professionally. I would request you to share your plan with me, you can email me your plan and I assure you that I won't even copy your format, forget anything from the plan. I can't send or read private messages as being new.

Also, if you have time, please reply to my post at http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 58427.html. Would appreciate any help from you, thanks!

kayess1984

Re: Business Plan (200k)

Post by kayess1984 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Hi Guys, can anybody share the business plans and other research material with me as well please?