ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Advice regarding 10 Years Long Residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aakkoo
Pakistan

Post by aakkoo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:38 am

Do i have to send the change of circumstances form if i want to vary the Tier 1 application to Set(LR)?????

I already sent the sent my SET(LR) without change of circumstances form, now little bit worried .
"Pray before you are Prayed upon"

aakkoo
Pakistan

Post by aakkoo » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:59 pm

I varied my application from tier 1 to Set(LR). My dependent (Wife) application is with my case.
Yesterday i got a letter from UKBA regarding my wife FLR (M) application. Asking me which application i would like to proceed. I want to know should i reply via post or email as in the letter there is an email address of the case worker as well.

Plus wanting to know if replied by post where do we post the reply. To the address on the application form(Durham) or to the address on the letter(Sheffield).
"Pray before you are Prayed upon"