ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Swearing in Date (Monday October 21st)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:27 pm

That's a huge number!

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Angel592 wrote:
moro1 wrote:
Angel592 wrote:
moro1 wrote:
Email them and ask them to send your passport back, I am sure you will be find with any sort of photo ID
Actually, having a conversation with my dad cast some doubts into my mind! Unsure about the whereabouts of my passport, were we asked to submit it along with the 950 euros and our GNIB card? Just wondering if I REALLY did post it or misplaced it somewhere :shock: oh dear!
I know for a fact they don't ask for the passport

Best thing to do I'd go to a Garda station and declare the loss of your passport, email them with a copy if the Garda report and explain to them the problem so they know before hand and go in the day with that loss deceleration and any Photo ID. Good luck :D
That's the thing, I have no other photo ID :( Perfect timing! I just emailed INIS to make sure weather I did send it in by accident as I have a strong feeling I did send it in.. my dad was right then guess you didn't have to send in the passport!

@Angel fathers are always right. i don't know why you didn't listen to him.
NICEANDSMOOTH

nice and smooth

Re: Ocotber Ceremony

Post by nice and smooth » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:51 pm

dub007 wrote:Invitations will be sent out till the end of the week so expect the letter by the mid week next week and there is NO official word for Dec Ceremony so far all rumours by the people like us
Love211 wrote:
Missionred wrote:Are there many waiting for invites . just read in the Forum that the places for October ceremoney is full and the next one in December.

Can i hope that i still have a chance to get a place in the October Ceremony ?

approval received on the16th of sept and the required documents were sent on the same day ..
thanks
Where did you read next ceremony in December after the October one and where did you read October ceremony is full ppl still getting latters ??????

@dub no one has to read it anywhere. Its every two months. When they had to august ceremony we all knew the next one was in october and now that we are in october we all know that the next one is in december then after that febuary, till they clear the backlog. A week after october 21st from the 29th october they will give another 3000-4000 citizenship approvals. Anyone still waiting just have faith. December is just around the corner.
NICEANDSMOOTH

Missionred
Newly Registered

Post by Missionred » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Got the letter today for the ceremony on the 21st at 1:30 pm . It was also stated in the letter that if i am unable to attend the ceremony i will have to let them know and the next ceremony will be in 4-6 months .

does it mean that there isnt another ceremony until next year ?

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Missionred wrote:Got the letter today for the ceremony on the 21st at 1:30 pm . It was also stated in the letter that if i am unable to attend the ceremony i will have to let them know and the next ceremony will be in 4-6 months .

It says that in everyones letter. It means they will not put you in the very next one which is december. You will no longer be a priority, so anytime a space comes along they will squeeze you in. So far i'm yet to see anyone the will chose not to attend his or her ceremony and get it over with as soon as possible.
NICEANDSMOOTH

nice and smooth

Post by nice and smooth » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 am

nice and smooth wrote:
Missionred wrote:Got the letter today for the ceremony on the 21st at 1:30 pm . It was also stated in the letter that if i am unable to attend the ceremony i will have to let them know and the next ceremony will be in 4-6 months .

It says that in everyones letter. It means they will not put you in the very next one which is december. You will no longer be a priority, so anytime a space comes along they will squeeze you in. So far i'm yet to see anyone the will chose not to attend his or her ceremony and get it over with as soon as possible.
Approvals come in on a daily basis. A friend was asked to send two proofs of address, receipt for a fine he got for having no tv license and a letter explaining how he takes care of his kids financially and their birth certificates. He sent them to INIS and two weeks ago he was approved.
from the 25th of october up till the 30th of october thats when they will send thousands of approval but before then they will keep sending but not in large quantities. Good luck everyone.
NICEANDSMOOTH