ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:49 am

Noice!. All I can hear are noices of OPs that does nothing but troll!. Typical! :roll:

Anyways, I've done my beat and achieved what I've set to achieve. I created the Naturalisation Questions Thread specifically to help lots of people that cried for help when the citizenship backlog was piled up and huge!. Applicants were in despair and it broke my heart to see good lovely people that way.

It has been aprox 9 months since I registered, posting aprox 3.44 comments per day specifically on answering Naturalisation Questions.

Having created Naturalisation Questions Thread on the 28th of Feb, it has been viewed by over 68,000 people and despite having over 700 replies, it has more replies than most threads combined making it one of the most, if not the most successful Thread in this Forum in 2013!.

I set out a target to help people until the backlog is cleared and I am happy to say that the backlog is finally cleared! :). Nothing that happen to future citizenship applicants will be out of ordinary since similiar questions have been answered here. It takes about 6 months for a decision to be made now with just under 9000 applicants overall.

I didnt just try and answer people's questions here, I also gave them hope, something that makes me stand out from the rest and I am very proud that I helped a lot of strangers freely with open-heart in the best professional manner as I can. A lot of you might not know but I answered a lot of queries on my Private Inbox aswell.

I wish someone like me will surface someday when you are in desperate need and help you all and I also wish that trolls be blessed, afterall we are all humans and sometimes tend to misbehave.

I have to go away for some reasons and has been planning that for more than 3 months now, so it isnt a surprise for my leave. I believe I have helped those that craved for it and got their hopes restored. I am so happy that so many people have written me with good news and that fuels me!. I also welcome the current and future Irish Citizens!. It is an honour that you became one. Be proud of it! And best of luck with your future endeavours!. IntegratedMigrant, out!

Note: I believe in God, do you?
Last edited by IntegratedMigrant on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:41 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:Noice!. All I can hear are noices of OPs that does nothing but troll!. Typical! :roll:

Anyways, I've done my beat and achieved what I've set to achieve. I created the Naturalisation Questions Thread specifically to help lots of people that cried for huge when the citizenship backlog was piled up and hug!. Applicants were in despair and it broke my heart to see good lovely people that way.

It has been aprox 9 months since I registered, posting aprox 3.44 comments per day specifically on answering Naturalisation Questions.

Having created Naturalisation Questions Thread on the 28th of Feb, it has been viewed by over 68,000 people and despite having over 700 replies, it has more replies than most threads combined making it one of the most, if not the most successful Thread in this Forum in 2013!.

I set out a target to help people until the backlog is cleared and I am happy to say that the backlog is finally cleared! :). Nothing that happen to future citizenship applicants will be out of ordinary since similiar questions have been answered here. It takes about 6 months for a decision to be made now with just under 9000 applicants overall.

I didnt just try and answer people's questions here, I also gave them hope, something that makes me stand out from the rest and I am very proud that I helped a lot of strangers freely with open-heart in the best professional manner as I can. A lot of you might not know but I answered a lot of queries on my Private Inbox aswell.

I wish someone like me will surface someday when you are in desperate need and help you all and I also wish that trolls be blessed, afterall we are all humans and sometimes tend to misbehave.

I have to go away for some reasons and has been planning that for more than 3 months now, so it isnt a surprise for my leave. I believe I have helped those that craved for it and got their hopes restored. I am so happy that so many people have written me with good news and that fuels me!. I also welcome the current and future Irish Citizens!. It is an honour that you became one. Be proud of it! And best of luck with your future endeavours!. IntegratedMigrant, out!

Fait play to you man, you helped alot of people around here and face advice and hope to many. Including me while I was going through that killer of waiting which is over thank god!
Good luck man

aljazair

naturalisation

Post by aljazair » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:02 pm

/ thanks for advise, if u dont mind asking u why until 2014 is any news i was thinking about new coming law for spent conviction any idea....? anyone[/quote] :idea:

mred1

Re: naturalisation

Post by mred1 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:56 pm

aljazair wrote:/ thanks for advise, if u dont mind asking u why until 2014 is any news i was thinking about new coming law for spent conviction any idea....? anyone
:idea:[/quote]

No reason, I just thought you just let the year end & start afresh. Give you time to talk to a solicitor & save up. Also, ur crime will be 10 years..meaning 10 years clean record. The bill I say will be of no use to you, it basically means your crime wont be disclosed, it will still be recorded. The citizenship department works with vetting office, so it will still be disclosed to them. You just need to prove yourself as a clean man, turned a new leaf & all. You need a good solictor & prayers...You shouldn't be refused again I would hope & pray

aljazair

Re: naturalisation

Post by aljazair » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 am

[quote="mred1"][quote="aljazair"]/ thanks for advise, if u dont mind asking u why until 2014 is any news i was thinking about new coming law for spent conviction any idea....? anyone[/quote] :idea:[/quote]

No reason, I just thought you just let the year end & start afresh. Give you time to talk to a solicitor & save up. Also, ur crime will be 10 years..meaning 10 years clean record. The bill I say will be of no use to you, it basically means your crime wont be disclosed, it will still be recorded. The citizenship department works with vetting office, so it will still be disclosed to them. You just need to prove yourself as a clean man, turned a new leaf & all. You need a good solictor & prayers...You shouldn't be refused again I would hope & pray[/quote] you dead right "mred1" thank you very much and god bless you. :wink:

immigrant411

Post by immigrant411 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:47 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:Noice!. All I can hear are noices of OPs that does nothing but troll!. Typical! :roll:

Anyways, I've done my beat and achieved what I've set to achieve. I created the Naturalisation Questions Thread specifically to help lots of people that cried for help when the citizenship backlog was piled up and huge!. Applicants were in despair and it broke my heart to see good lovely people that way.

Thanks IntegratedMigrant for every thing, wish you the best