ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thanks to Almighty Allah... We got Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smartmind101

Urgent....

Post by smartmind101 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Hey rahil.

Can you plz tell me what EXACTLY you said to your solicitor????

Where ever I have called - to any solicitor, they confuse me - some say that they will not be giving any letter from their side and some don't even understand what we are looking for, some are asking if we need to swear and some are asking us to go to the county court.

Can you plz reply fast and tell me what EXACTLY we should be asking for ?????????

rahil74098

Re: Urgent....

Post by rahil74098 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:56 pm

smartmind101 wrote:Hey rahil.

Where ever I have called - to any solicitor, they confuse me - some say that they will not be giving any letter from their side and some don't even understand what we are looking for, some are asking if we need to swear and some are asking us to go to the county court.

Can you plz reply fast and tell me what EXACTLY we should be asking for ?????????
Hi
I think u asked this question 6 times. Brother this is a simple process just read post carefully just fellow it...

IF are applying as a team then you need two separate affidavit for each other team member (Affidavit is on plain paper)

Affidavit sample

Confidential

For the attention of the UK Border Agency

I Mr................... DOB............. of (address)....... Passport number solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
I have formed entrepreneurial team with Mr........... (DOB)....... Address........passport number...... To enable us work together for a successful business to support UK economy. We are applying for the Tier-1 Entrepreneur status in the UK. We have provided documents and evidence for investment funds and other requirements
We have invested £......... in our business and the rest of the funds have been deposited in our joint acount xxxxxx xxxxxxxx in ABC bank UK. Each of us has equal and full access to the above mentioned account for application of Entrepreneur status in the UK.

Your Name with signature

● Signed by the member who is writing the affidavit for other member
● Signed by solicitor with his officially Stamp
● Dated

Second Step: Then you need 2 officially letter for each member from solicitor

For the attention of the UK Border Agency

● Solicitor will give own official letter that both affidavits are original and genuine.

● The solicitor will write official letter for the attention of UKBA, mentioning both of members names along with addresses and Passport number.
● Write down that he has witnessed and the declaration of Mr............ and
Mr.......... are correct.

● Solicitor sign along with officially stamp and with date

●Solicitor must be qualified solicitor registered or registered legal representative or having a Notary Public.

Just take out the print of your affidavit and show this to solicitor. Don't forget to take your passports and bank statements.
Regards
Last edited by rahil74098 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rahil74098

Re: Thanks to Almighty Allah... We got Visa

Post by rahil74098 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:09 pm

mylife wrote:congrates for visa. well done...

what type of bussiness contract? is it mutual paper contract signed each other? only mail confirmation lettter?
HI,
Thanks a lot. Business contracts were on our business letterhead and signed by both team member.
Regards

smartmind101

thanks bro...

Post by smartmind101 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:13 pm

thanks bro....I got you ;-)

rahil74098

Re: Urgent....

Post by rahil74098 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:15 pm

smartmind101 wrote:Hey rahil.

Hi
Don't forget to take your passports and bank statements for affidvate

smartmind101

1 small doubt.

Post by smartmind101 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:25 pm

thanks for the reply rahil. 1 small doubt.

If A and B are applying as a team and doing the above declaration process, then,

The affidavit signed by A will go into the file of B??and the one signed by B goes into the file of A ....

OR

affidavit signed by A will go in file of A, and signed by B goes in the file of B ??

Plz clarify

rahil74098

Re: 1 small doubt.

Post by rahil74098 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:38 pm

smartmind101 wrote:thanks for the reply rahil. 1 small doubt.

If A and B are applying as a team and doing the above declaration process, then,

The affidavit signed by A will go into the file of B??and the one signed by B goes into the file of A ....

OR

affidavit signed by A will go in file of A, and signed by B goes in the file of B ??

Plz clarify
In simple way
your affidavit signed by you will go into your file. Example

Mr I, smartmind101 DOB...... of (address) london Passport number abc solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
I have formed entrepreneurial team with Mr MY friend (DOB)....... Address........passport number...... To enable us work together for a successful business to support UK economy. We are applying for the Tier-1 Entrepreneur status in the UK. We have provided documents and evidence for investment funds and other requirements
We have invested £......... in our business and the rest of the funds have been deposited in our joint acount xxxxxx xxxxxxxx in ABC bank UK. Each of us has equal and full access to the above mentioned account for application of Entrepreneur status in the UK.
This is your affidavit so this will go in your file

your friend affidavit signed by him will go in his file

Regards

peace74098
Newly Registered

Re: Thanks to Almighty Allah... We got Visa

Post by peace74098 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:37 am

rahil74098 wrote:Hi friends,
I and my friend applied for entrepreneurial team Visa from PSW, both got visa on Saturday 28/09/2013. We applied for visa on 02/08/2013 without solicitor. We got visa without interview. This is possible because of you people thanks a lot to all of you.

• Documents Submitted:

• Original Personal Account Statement

• Original Personal Joint Account Letter from Bank of Scotland and Stamped Bank Statement

• Original Master Degree Certificate/Degree transcript/ Pgd Certificate/ Pgd transcript

• Curriculum Vitae

• Original HMRC CT41G letter

• Original Companies House Directors Appointment Report and Company Registration Certificate

• Original Legal Affidavit and Solicitor Letter

• Original Letter from Accountant & Company Accounts & Director’s Loan Agreement

• Original Business Bank Letters

• Business Contracts

• Certificate of Membership and Registration with trade body

• Lease Agreement

• Business Invoices (1 original Rent & advance receipt, and 1 copy of Furniture purchased)

• Business Plan including market research & competition

• Printout of Business Website Pages

• Marketing material ( Gumtree, Facebook, IT Professionals, Twitter
Free Index It’s the Busines and business cards)

• Printout of Business Advisory (Seminars)

If you have any questions, please let me know. Once again Thanks a lot.
Many congratulations thanks for sharing with us

Holakunley
Newly Registered

Congrats .......Happy for you

Post by Holakunley » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:44 am

Hi, just some few question @rahil74098

1. What was the job title for that of you and your partner.

2. Whats a CT41G letter and How can I go about get the original from HMRC

hakeemluqmaan
Newly Registered

Ref: Help

Post by hakeemluqmaan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi Rahil,

congratulations.

I need your help please. My visa got rejected twice (Limited Company Route).

Can you please send me sample "Original Letter from Accountant & Company Accounts & Director’s Loan Agreement ".

I would really appreciate your help.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: 1 small doubt.

Post by sabuj263 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:47 pm

rahil74098 wrote:
smartmind101 wrote:thanks for the reply rahil. 1 small doubt.

OR

Plz clarify
In simple way
your affidavit signed by you will go into your file. Example

Mr I, smartmind101 DOB...... of (address) london Passport number abc solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
I have formed entrepreneurial team with Mr MY friend (DOB)....... Address........passport number...... To enable us work together for a successful business to support UK economy. We are applying for the Tier-1 Entrepreneur status in the UK. We have provided documents and evidence for investment funds and other requirements
This is your affidavit so this will go in your file

your friend affidavit signed by him will go in his file

Regards
Well Done Rahil. Great effort.
Many Regards