ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another Strange and surprising Decision by Home Office

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Agreed
This will make sense only if a request for reconsideration has been sent.
Moreover, UKBA must have sent a letter stating the reason why the application was void.
When I sent the old form, I received a letter from them stating why my application was an invalid application.
As I said before we are missing some blocks in the whole picture.....
Dayyurite wrote:@ rehan01, it seems that your friend or his solicitor applied for a reconsideration of the first application after the refusal becasue home office will not reconsider a case without a request to do so.

May be they later discovered that a reconsideration was in progress while treating the second application.

The question now is that, is your friend still qualify to put a fresh application in now considering the 28 days rules?

It's quit tricky, but my suggestion is that he should appeal now and hopefully it goes well for him because he will still qualify to reapply within 28 days if he fail in appealf

Best regards
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.