ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Well you should appeal and pursue the appeal robustly.

How long has your wife been on Jobseeker for?

You could get legal assistance to assist with the appeal, if your wife will not be able to pursue it.

Your wife will need to sort this jobseeking out, if she has been on it for more than 6 months already.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

syed28
Newly Registered

Post by syed28 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Thanks for your reply Obie

My wife is been on job seeker's for 3 weeks and she only went back to uk 4 weeks ago from india.

It will be difficult for my wife with her English level as the case is quite confusing, when you say legal assistance would that mean EEA Solicitor would be ideal ?

No my wife is been on jobseekers for 3 weeks.

syed28
Newly Registered

Re: EEA FP

Post by syed28 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 am

Just to update my original posting.

I have managed to gain stamp 1A at Calais port with my family and we are in the UK now and just like to say a big thanks to Obie and others. and thanks to the moderators for this great forum. cheers everyone!!!