ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting for decision

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

afridi24

Re: waiting for decision

Post by afridi24 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Hello ola pound bro and the rest, I need you ask some question pls as my decision is not made yet...hopefully next week decision gonna come .my question is that my wife is 27 week pregnent and will be on maternity soon and she will pe paid by her employer ..and also by end of month we wana move different city ,if decision not made untill end of February so then should I need to send new agreement and maternity is considered as work or not ?? I seen people talking about health insurance stuff and I don't have any idea .thanks for ur time .

OlaDPounds
United Kingdom

Post by OlaDPounds » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:38 pm

afridi24 wrote:Hello ola pound bro and the rest, I need you ask some question pls as my decision is not made yet...hopefully next week decision gonna come .my question is that my wife is 27 week pregnent and will be on maternity soon and she will pe paid by her employer ..and also by end of month we wana move different city ,if decision not made untill end of February so then should I need to send new agreement and maternity is considered as work or not ?? I seen people talking about health insurance stuff and I don't have any idea .thanks for ur time .
Hello,

I will suggest you to not involve the HO with your wife's maternity nor your house moving. As long as your wife still exercise treaty right so it had nothing to do with the HO and also just redirect your letters to your new home from the post office simple.
Life is a race so run it well

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks ola pound. . My decision will go to solicitor not us ...

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:08 pm

Thanks ola pound ...my letter will go to solicitor..but during our interview we told them about moving and maternity. ..we said dat after 29 weeks onward she will be on maternity so she will stop work ...I hope the decision made by coming week as I seen most of people getting reply in two or three weeks after interview. .

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 pm

afridi24 wrote:Thanks ola pound ...my letter will go to solicitor..but during our interview we told them about moving and maternity. ..we said dat after 29 weeks onward she will be on maternity so she will stop work ...I hope the decision made by coming week as I seen most of people getting reply in two or three weeks after interview. .
Hello my friend Afridi, I am going for an interview next week with my wife. could you please inbox me ur questions please. and who was interviewed 1st? u or ur wife? Please mate help us by giving ur information. many many thanks.

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello beautiful, they didn't give me any copy ...if u can pm me then I will share my experience. .I cant pm you , no option from my side ...

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Had an excellent interview with UKBA. The interview duration was around 40 mints for me and 40 mints for my wife. They are very nice people taking interview. They only want to see that you are a genuine couple. if u r genuine there is nothing to be worried. If u r genuine couple then it does not matter what documents u have. even myself I could not manage all of the documents which they asked to take in the interview but I did explain to them. The interviewer was very happy after taking the interview and told us that go home and relax. there is nothing to be worried and u will get ur all documents back by post. Now finger cross..........:)

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:05 pm

Thanks God your interview goes well ....hopefully you will get it soon ....nice to hear from you .

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 pm

afridi24 wrote:Thanks God your interview goes well ....hopefully you will get it soon ....nice to hear from you .
Thanks afridi24

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Finally I got visa ....thanks everyone who help me through out...

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Finally I got visa ....thanks everyone who help me through out...

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Congratulations :D :)

afridi24

Post by afridi24 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:08 pm

Thanks soldier bro ..to be honest I was depress because I was not allowed to work .