ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Access refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon May 07, 2007 10:34 pm

This is sth I struggle with, this board is an immigration board but it's hard to ignore any poster circumstances or situation.

But it's easy to go to far, offer relationship advice, etc, which has nothing to do with this board or it's posters.

Hard to draw the line some some situations bring out the worst in others who may have suffered adversely in similar circs. I know I piled onto a poster on another board cos he husband was a druggie, another of my pet hate and I lost it.

So - to sum up I think the immigration advice metered out on this thread so far has been consistent and most of all, free, and probably more accurate than most so-called immigration lawyers. Dee, you'll have to follow the advice given and bite the bullet. In my opinion....