ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Terrible Experience at London Heathrow Airport

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Majid12
Newly Registered

Re: Terrible Experience at London Heathrow Airport

Post by Majid12 » Sat May 03, 2014 3:20 am

HI. I have T1 enterprenuer visa by showing third party overseas statement and third party has transferred 30000 pounds in my uk business account. But what about, When i will come back from holidays and in airport the immigration officer ask for remaining 20000 pounds. My question is third party need to transfer immediately 20000 pounds or third party will transfer money later on when ever my business need. THX

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat May 03, 2014 8:04 am

@ Majid12, 50k should be invested within 3yrs, so you can tell the immigration officers that the remaining 20k will be transfered as at when needed by your business and if they insists that you should have transfer it, you can then tell them that the requirement of the law is that the money can be invested within 3yrs of your visa and not within any specific time.

One important thing is to make sure that your business is actively trading.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Majid12
Newly Registered

Post by Majid12 » Sat May 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi Guys. In policy guidance, I am confused on this point,

Genuine Entrepreneur Test

If you already have leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant we may curtail your leave if the
funds you have used to apply cease to be available to you (unless you have spent them in the
establishment or running of your business or businesses). ‘Spent’ excludes spending on your
own remuneration

The above points means on airport immigration officer ask for business account statement and personal account statement to see funds are still available for business. I have 30000 pounds available in my account and remaining 20000 pounds i need from third party next year when i will expand my business. I am only confuse on this point and be very thankful if someone explain. Thanks
Majid