ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Verification call from UKBA today

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ceobot

Re: Verification call from UKBA today

Post by ceobot » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Has anybody received updates from HO after Saturday/Sunday calls ? I still have not received any reply from them. My application was submitted in 26th November 2013. Since that time no updates from them except one call last Saturday.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:20 pm

[quote="ceobot"]Has anybody received updates from HO after Saturday/Sunday calls ? I still have not received any reply from them. My application was submitted in 26th November 2013. Since that time no updates from them except one call last Saturday.[
hi
i got called on Saturday and after that there is nothing.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:23 pm

rehan01 wrote:Interesting .... its look like we have to have visa file ready at all time as you never know when u receive a call and what they can ask you.

it kind of positive that you will have decision by 31st of march but same time not fair as they start calling even on sunday.

good luck all

regards
Hello Rehan01
what about your visa?have you got t1 visa?