ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my Visa in a month!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maui
Newly Registered

Re: Got my Visa in a month!!!

Post by maui » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi congratulations! What is the ielts requirement for tier 1 entrepreneur? Im currently studying health and social carw level 5 will be finishing in two months time. Do I need to be on a psw visa before I can apply entrepreneur visa

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:52 pm

maui wrote:Hi congratulations! What is the ielts requirement for tier 1 entrepreneur? Im currently studying health and social carw level 5 will be finishing in two months time. Do I need to be on a psw visa before I can apply entrepreneur visa
Hello maui,
1st of all no body can get the PSW anymore. If you are applying outside of the UK then Your 6 band will be fine but you will apply under £200 K.

Hope it is clear to you

maui
Newly Registered

Post by maui » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:07 am

cpmlkhan wrote:
maui wrote: Hello maui,
1st of all no body can get the PSW anymore. If you are applying outside of the UK then Your 6 band will be fine but you will apply under £200 K.

Hope it is clear to you

I am currently studying here in the uk taking up health and social care level 5. Do you think I can just show £50,000 as I am already here in the UK? I GOT 6.5 bandscore in my ielts

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:44 am

No I am sorry you do not have any option like this until unless you are currently on psw. You even can not switch over in to psw anymore coz that category been stopped in 2012. So ........

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:48 pm

@ maui, you can only apply with 50k route and from UK if you are able to get funding from Venture capital firms, govt seeds and govt dept. If you are unable to get the funding, then you can only apply using the 200k route and it can only be from outside the UK as am guessing you are presently on student visa.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

raghava5254
Newly Registered

Post by raghava5254 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Hi I got few doubts regarding my entreprenuer visa application?

1. Is it necessary to have the contract for my limited company?
Some of my frnd said they gonna reject visa straight away if I don't have contract. Could you plz tell me is it necessary?

2. I got only one month left my visa, Natwest and Hsbc banks are asking at least 3 months visa to open business account. What I have to do In that case? Can suggest me any other bank which they can open the account even less a month visa?

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 pm

raghava5254 wrote:Hi I got few doubts regarding my entreprenuer visa application?

1. Is it necessary to have the contract for my limited company?
Some of my frnd said they gonna reject visa straight away if I don't have contract. Could you plz tell me is it necessary?

2. I got only one month left my visa, Natwest and Hsbc banks are asking at least 3 months visa to open business account. What I have to do In that case? Can suggest me any other bank which they can open the account even less a month visa?

Go for that bank where you have current account, You do not need to tell them that why you are opening your business accountant except that you just started business (give them company no & name) and would like to have business account where you have current account & try to avoid rushy branches.

myyasir
Newly Registered

Post by myyasir » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:54 am

hi again

how long it takes to get registration certificate from UK Trade and Investment or just email confirmation is enough ?

Arifa Riaz
Newly Registered

Post by Arifa Riaz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Congradulation

As you mentioned that
"Other supporting documents
1x letter explaining money transfers
3x Bank Statements showing money transfers sources"

I am going to apply for enterpreneur visa. Every thing is ready but i have doubt now that i have money in my account 50K out of that 25K is funded by my brother, friend and husband. They transferred two month ago. The statement which i am going to attached will only show the balance for the whole last month.
Should i tell UKBA that about that i got money from brother, friend and husband? if yes then, How and what kind of letter i need to prepare?

Thank you in advance

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 am

Arifa Riaz wrote:Congradulation

As you mentioned that
"Other supporting documents
1x letter explaining money transfers
3x Bank Statements showing money transfers sources"

I am going to apply for enterpreneur visa. Every thing is ready but i have doubt now that i have money in my account 50K out of that 25K is funded by my brother, friend and husband. They transferred two month ago. The statement which i am going to attached will only show the balance for the whole last month.
Should i tell UKBA that about that i got money from brother, friend and husband? if yes then, How and what kind of letter i need to prepare?

Thank you in advance
Hello Arifa,

You do not need to tell them at all and you are doing the right thing by attaching only 1 month statement. The only think you need to make sure that your all other docs are up to date & standard.

BEST OF LUCK