ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Court of Appeal Ruling - COA infringes human rights

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waqasaw
Newly Registered

Re: COA

Post by waqasaw » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:53 am

i wanna ask the question from you that how to get married in church of england when i went to church of england they said you cant get married here bcz u r muslim and your girlfried is catholic do you know whats the criteria

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 am

waqasaw wrote:i wanna ask the question from you that how to get married in church of england when i went to church of england they said you cant get married here bcz u r muslim and your girlfried is catholic do you know whats the criteria
You have to be active members of the church!

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:33 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

cherylfoster
Newly Registered

Post by cherylfoster » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 pm

You have given a very nice information, I think This information will really help to the people those are needing it. I want to appreciate you for your work. Please always post like this thread with full o new information about human rights. So that the normal person should also know the changing rules and regulations of government.

gmbilal007
Newly Registered

Post by gmbilal007 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:10 pm

mykebolton wrote:What I will advice anyone planning to marry is not to waste time applying for COA again,particularly if you still have some minus against your immigration status.....Its easier and better if you just go through the church of england route..the worst required of you is a licence which you get for £75 and its posted first class to you....so you'll get it next day after seeing the registrar...the good thing is your marriage entitles you to a green style marriage certificate which is the same as what you'll get from the registry...it amazes me that if you even ring the registry after some weeks of your wedding in the church of england they hold a register of your wedding already...this is always passed to the same registry you are applying to the home office to get marriage approval.....if you insist on registry,you can arrange after your marriage in COE to renew your vows in the registry rather than going through stress and delays with HO....................CAPOOT.
Thanks mate can u tell me briefly the process of getting licecne that cost u £75 pounds plz how i can get it
Thanks for that