ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by saeedusman » Tue May 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Sorry for again late reply dear members.
I have been really busy due to some health issues with my new born baby. Need prayers for him.
Any reply I was posting was my own personal experience especially relating to track the application. I have personally tracked application from their new website before but not latest and I was just in perception that it will be same. But after reading mr faysal angry comments, I had a look in the website which surprisingly don't even have a link for tracking now.

Systems r changing fast and anyone who is in process of application need to have latest upto at information from their website which is offcourse the most authentice source of information.

I wish all the best for everyone who is waiting for the decision.

Let me know if I can be any helpful from my personal experience what I had in the past.

Regards
Saeed

uvalue90

Post by uvalue90 » Tue May 13, 2014 4:34 pm

@saeedusman

May Allah Almighty bless your baby with good health and long life....!!!!

Thanks

Fays
Newly Registered

Post by Fays » Tue May 13, 2014 9:33 pm

@saeedusman.. May Allah almighty give health to your new born baby. No brother I have never been angry. This is the system of tracking that made me angry. Actually keeping waiting for one month time requires too much of patience. Actually I was also worried about my daughter treatment and whose appointment is fixed on 2nd June in London.

Well anyhow alhamdolillah I got my visitor visa for whole of my family for two years effective from 8th may ie the day they took my interview on phone.

Gerry's called me and told me that ur passports have arrived on 12th. I have latest been thru with their system and if anybody needs any help or suggestion I would be happy to assist.

Faysal

uvalue90

Post by uvalue90 » Tue May 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Fays wrote:@saeedusman.. May Allah almighty give health to your new born baby. No brother I have never been angry. This is the system of tracking that made me angry. Actually keeping waiting for one month time requires too much of patience. Actually I was also worried about my daughter treatment and whose appointment is fixed on 2nd June in London.

Well anyhow alhamdolillah I got my visitor visa for whole of my family for two years effective from 8th may ie the day they took my interview on phone.

Gerry's called me and told me that ur passports have arrived on 12th. I have latest been thru with their system and if anybody needs any help or suggestion I would be happy to assist.

Faysal
Congratulations Faysal

I have got some questions Bro. I applied family visitor visa on 25 April and received call from UKBA for sponsorship confirmation on 5th May. They asked all the application related questions and which was absolutely fine. But after that we didn't hear anything yet.

Some Questions to get an idea?

When did you apply?
What sort of question they asked you?
Is it possible to trace the application from UKBA website?
Did they send an email that your application has approved?

Thank you

Fays
Newly Registered

Post by Fays » Wed May 14, 2014 6:57 pm

@Uvalue90 brother I applied on 11th April with my family for 2 years visa. They took complete 4 weeks finalize my applications. There is no way to track thru their site except for asking them the status thru email or calling them (which is charged ). They asked me all application related questions and my last visit main reason my employment finances etc.. The time they take is I guess based on ur application for how long u want the visa. Mine was 2 years so I presumed that this is the reason they took this long. The email they sent just stated that ur application has been resolved. In which category u applied for ???

Regards,

Faysal

uvalue90

Post by uvalue90 » Wed May 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Thank you for your reply Bro.

It is a family visit visa for six months. I have sponsored my sister and her son.

Thanks

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed May 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Congratulations for your visa and thanks to all the buddies for your prayers.

I think anyone receiving email especially if it is saying resolved is granted. And normally it should take about 3-4 days for collection call.

Kindly share if anybody received any email but unfortunately was rejected OR if anybody has received visa in past couple of months without any email?

Regards
Saeed

rzmi
Newly Registered

Post by rzmi » Thu May 22, 2014 3:04 pm

anyone applied in May got their passport back ? i submitted biometrics on 5th may in karachi

uk7862014
Newly Registered

Post by uk7862014 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:13 am

May I know what visa you applied in karachi on 5 may?

rzmi
Newly Registered

Post by rzmi » Fri May 23, 2014 1:11 am

general visitor visa

kashif16372
Newly Registered

Post by kashif16372 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Mshahzaib wrote:I applied for family visit visa for uk along with my mother inorder to see my sister. I got an email saying your application has been resolved now i am confused what does this mean? Either the visa is granted or refused. My friends who got the visa got email stating your visa has been issued? Help inform me asap
Hey did u got your visa? I have applied for family visitor visa and got an email from 3g uncleared stating that the application has been resolved, I applied for both my parents but received only one email, how many emails did you received?

kashif16372
Newly Registered

Post by kashif16372 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:37 pm

saeedusman wrote:Congratulations for your visa and thanks to all the buddies for your prayers.

I think anyone receiving email especially if it is saying resolved is granted. And normally it should take about 3-4 days for collection call.

Kindly share if anybody received any email but unfortunately was rejected OR if anybody has received visa in past couple of months without any email?

Regards
Saeed
Applied for family visitor visa for my parents and got an email from 3g uncleared that the application has been resolved, however got only one email and after that my father received 6 emails stating that the processed passport has been dispatched, no info on my mother's application, little confused here as I don't know if I will be getting 2 emails from 3g uncleared or just one

uk7862014
Newly Registered

Post by uk7862014 » Sat May 24, 2014 1:28 pm

rzmi wrote:general visitor visa
I applied visit visa from Islamabad on 9 may
My brother had call from home office for checking sponsor is genuine

Still waiting for next process and haven't received any email yet

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat May 24, 2014 1:36 pm

What's my experience, if the email saying "resolved", mean is granted. I have not listened anybody who got this text in email and is been refused.

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Wed May 28, 2014 10:36 am

Hi Guys

I have sponsored recently (first week of may) 3 visit visa applications and on one of them (second application among three), I received 'resolved' email and yesterday we got call to collect passport which will be collected by tomorrow

and today, I got another 'resolved' email on second application (third among submitted) so hopefully that will be ready for collection soon, I am also expecting positive result as per your on going discussion although both of these cases were refused 5 months ago so let see

but, while doing research on this email status, I came across following post

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/britai ... email.html

there is post by user ppretty on 13 june 2013 (for same type of email wording) which was later confirmed as refused visa so I wanted to share it with you guys, while I am waiting with best hopes but still in doubt about outcome, hopefully I will be clear soon

Regards

uk7862014
Newly Registered

Post by uk7862014 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:16 pm

Ali_asad_pk, please share with us tomorrow
Good luck,
Regards

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Fri May 30, 2014 10:43 am

ali_asad_pk wrote:Hi Guys

I have sponsored recently (first week of may) 3 visit visa applications and on one of them (second application among three), I received 'resolved' email and yesterday we got call to collect passport which will be collected by tomorrow

and today, I got another 'resolved' email on second application (third among submitted) so hopefully that will be ready for collection soon, I am also expecting positive result as per your on going discussion although both of these cases were refused 5 months ago so let see

but, while doing research on this email status, I came across following post

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/britai ... email.html

there is post by user ppretty on 13 june 2013 (for same type of email wording) which was later confirmed as refused visa so I wanted to share it with you guys, while I am waiting with best hopes but still in doubt about outcome, hopefully I will be clear soon

Regards
Hi Guys

I can confirm that first 'resolved' email which was related to second of three visit visa applications that I sponsored has been positive and when we collected documents, there was visa stamped in passport so another plus to indicate that resolved may means successfully granted, Visa was granted from the date we received email for 6 months

fingers crossed, i am eagerly waiting other responses as first 'resolved' email was received on 21 and we got call to collect documents on 28 and for the email received on 28, i am expecting call next week

Good Luck & Best Wishes

Regards

aqsa.mansoor
Newly Registered

Post by aqsa.mansoor » Fri May 30, 2014 5:13 pm

any idea about priority visa

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Fri May 30, 2014 6:09 pm

if you fulfil priority visa conditions then it will be processed in two working days, there is nothing else special about priority visa, rest is all same i.e. assessment and evaluating your application with evidence/documentation provided

aqsa.mansoor
Newly Registered

Post by aqsa.mansoor » Fri May 30, 2014 8:11 pm

no no have already priority visa and got this mail from 3g uncleared and it says ur application is resolved.
I recieved it on thursday but when will I get tge call from gerrrys?
plis what does this resolved word reffer to ?

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Sat May 31, 2014 12:14 am

aqsa.mansoor wrote:no no have already priority visa and got this mail from 3g uncleared and it says ur application is resolved.
I recieved it on thursday but when will I get tge call from gerrrys?
plis what does this resolved word reffer to ?
most likely it means that you have been granted visa

kindly do post your outcome

i got one email on 21 and got call on 27 to come and collect while second applicant got email on 28 and call on 30 to come and collect

I hope you will get call on Monday or Tuesday if you have already got email

aqsa.mansoor
Newly Registered

Post by aqsa.mansoor » Sat May 31, 2014 8:20 am

was it just one family or different applicants ?

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:29 am

same sponsor but different applicants although they are relatives i.e. all applicants and sponsor

aqsa.mansoor
Newly Registered

Post by aqsa.mansoor » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:38 pm

I received only one email for the whole family that is me my mother and father...:/
should I be receiving 3 seperate emails ? like its just one single family

emranmalick
Newly Registered

Post by emranmalick » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:27 pm

I got similar email today for my parents
...3g UN-Clear Ref o1234567 etc...Application has been resolved...Finger crossed.. I think If they issue ref number it means visa granted...any ideas?