ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Extension Funds Maintenance

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 2 Extension Funds Maintenance

Post by Khurram545 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:24 am

foot, thanks for illustrated picture.. in my opinion online app. Has same option for dep. Maint sec. states: immigration status same as main applicant. But some how I detracked. I made calls to HO thrice, 2 said no need, 1 said yes dependent need..

also In pdf app, it nothing said like to povide evidence of above 16 lives at same address but online app asks for at least two evidenes.

My vis would expire by end of Oct, 2014. I have been alocated CoS by employer but for safe side I am waiting for my wife's statement and for extra docs( e.g. my own statement + certificate by employer + wife's statement + council bill) I will mention in cover letter

Thanks again & bless you

I de-tracked by this reply. From page 1 of same thread
Khurram545 wrote:
FaeLLe wrote:Yep dependents need funds to support or letter from Tier A sponsor, you found it :)
What? Tier A? , no dependent of tier 2 Gen extension need to show funds (HO said same)

All of above HO threats if one app refused, all will be refused. So it means loss of more than £3000
Khurram

anamroqa
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Extension Funds Maintenance

Post by anamroqa » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi,
I wish it is that clear, from what I can read from the policy gaudiness https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 1_2015.pdf the paragraph on page 41 part 7 saying that the applicant will be awarded 10 points if they currently have entry clearance, leave to enter, or leave to remain as a Tier 2 skilled
worker; work permit holder.
Is the tier 2 visa for dependence for a skilled worker, like spouse and children, considered a part of this list?
If yes then the evidence of maintenance is not required for visa extension, right?
BTW, I did a research for hours and I didn't find a clear answer and even the HO gave different answers.