ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About pr

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bukola1

Re: About pr

Post by Bukola1 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Pls can someone help me on my comment pls obi guru Shiraz and other profession member pls I really need your help pls m still waiting for reply on my comment pls

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:34 pm

PLEASE BUKOLA ATTEND TO MY QUESTION.THANKS
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello wise if you married on 17-05-2008
You are due for PR on 17-05-2013 but if you devource in three years
And your EEA work all through the beginning of devource and you to work all through to the end of devource you will quarlify for ror and when your married up to 5years by married you will apply for pr but let me give you big mistake people do and I will or so advice anybody that devource to apply for ror before apply for PR that is how you can get your PR so easy as I do so big point
(1) make sure you have paylip on the date they issued you decre absolute
(2) make sure you have all prove from beginning of your married to the date decre absolute issued
(3)with prove of residents like utility bank statement to prove resident
And a loth of transaction on the statement and live the rest for God and pray I belive u will get it if you have all what I list this what they used to refuse many people but our people don't no it take me two years to get there tactics so let me know

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Bukola,

As far as i know you cannot apply for your partner under EU law/British law,but if you naturalize the i can guarantee you is possible and also if you want your case to be strong and quick allow baby or pregnancy in the family.

Trust me,i will rejoice with you.
Talking from what i have seen happening.
Goodluck
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Wise you have already due for British passport true 6years married .

Pls jambo what about two year live together I see on uk website flr (o) pls or if she is pregnant which is ok pls guru

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Thanks so much for your advice,i don't know all this untill i was given that 5 years last two weeks.

What do you think i should do now that they have issued another 5 years,may be i can try and apply for PR after a year and see what happens.Also i have sent him letter to explain on what ground did he issued me 5 years but he hasn't get back since 2days now.

Actually i fill the retained right of residence on my EEA4 form may be that is why he did that.

Bukola,i have learn a lot on this forum is unfortunate i don't know that this kind forum exist.

I wish i can explain to you clearly over the phone.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Pls my fellow forum member I will like to used this time to say a big thank for all your help to me and to other forum member.

Pls I have one question for one of my female friends pls
Her daughter have British passport she as her mother did not have any statues
And she want to try to aply on ground of her daughter passport so pls how can she apply or which application can she used pls I surgecsty derivative application DRF or what rough can she used pls I will really appreciate reply or if there is any one on this shoe to help her pls

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Pls my fellow people I need help on this comment pls guru and other profetional pls help me answer the question