ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Extension Applica Form-PBS Dependent Form (or FLRM

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shanmukh145
Newly Registered

ILR for PBS Dependant

Post by shanmukh145 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:07 pm

Hello Team, could you please clarify me the below question for ILR PBS dependent?

i am British Passport holder settled through Tier 1 General. My wife has Tier 1 G PBS dependent visa on Feb 2013, has completed 5 years now. i am hoping she is eligible for ILR now. if so, could you please clarify me , this is the current application form?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -06-17.pdf

another questions, in the application form, section 8:
SECTION 8A: FINANCIAL REQUIREMENT
If you were granted leave to enter or remain as a partner before 9 July 2012 and have not been granted
or refused under another part of the Immigration Rules or outside of your original route to settlement
under Part 8 of the Immigration Rules, you are not required to complete section 8A, proceed to Section
8B MAINTENANCE

All other applicants must meet the financial requirement for indefinite leave to remain as a partner.

shall my wife need to show her earnings?

Regards
Shan

vinny

Re: Dependent Extension Applica Form-PBS Dependent Form (or FLRM

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:03 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:12 pm

If she extended as a PBS dependant as previously advised, then it's SET(O) under 319E.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

shanmukh145
Newly Registered

Post by shanmukh145 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:01 pm

vinny wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:12 pm
If she extended as a PBS dependant as previously advised, then it's SET(O) under 319E.
Thanks for the reply Vinny, another question on the form:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -01-18.pdf

-Shall we include my wife UK NRAIC in the application? (pg 15)
-Section 3, which category: is this would be section B, Tier 1 Dependent right? (pg 13)
-Your Finances , pg 76, Shall we need to provide payslips, employment letter as related to evidences of finances? if so, which documents (my self/my wife) to be included in the application?

shanmukh145
Newly Registered

Post by shanmukh145 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:54 pm

shanmukh145 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:01 pm
vinny wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:12 pm
Thanks for the reply Vinny, another question on the form:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -01-18.pdf

-Shall we include my wife UK NRAIC in the application? (pg 15)
-Section 3, which category: is this would be section B, Tier 1 Dependent right? (pg 13)
-Your Finances , pg 76, Shall we need to provide payslips, employment letter as related to evidences of finances? if so, which documents (my self/my wife) to be included in the application?

shanmukh145
Newly Registered

Post by shanmukh145 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Dear Team, someone please could you answer my above question as I need to attend my wife VISA interview very shortly
Thanks