ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bring my wife to Britain from Morocco

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fasi2530

Re: EEA family permit......your advise is highly required PL

Post by fasi2530 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:No TB test is required.
No information is required about your husband's finances or his work, either in the past or in the future in the UK.
No information is required about the relationship history, other than a copy of the marriage certificate.
No information is needed about your UK accommodation.
No information is needed about your assets.

You should write a very brief cover letter which says that your husband will be joining you in the UK. Two sentences will do.
Hello Directive

Can you please guide me one thing.

I am applying for EEA family permit but problem is that I got every thing with me but no certified copy or EU national passport and she is in USA right now and I realy want to apply for this VISA she will come in end of FEB 2015 and in mid of march we have to move in UK and I dont have time. so Can I send this EU passport copy without certify.

please answer this mmany thanks in advance
Faisal

fasi2530

Post by fasi2530 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:44 pm

fatimahh wrote:No there is no need. Only EEA wrote cover letter in my case and there was no issue. Just make sure you keep your letter simple with the main facts only, our one was full of too many details according to the person who processed it (she was a nice lady though)
Hello Fatima

I am applying for EEA family permit but problem is that I got every thing with me but no certified copy of EU national passport and she is in USA right now and I really want to apply for this EEA Family Permit she will come in end of FEB 2015 and in mid of march we have to move in UK and I dont have time. so Can I send this EU passport copy without certify.

Faisal

fasi2530

Post by fasi2530 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:50 pm

chaoclive wrote:
aaosami wrote:Hi guys my husband got this email from the embassy saying Your visa has now been processed and is ready for collection.

Does it mean its being approved
It just means that it's already been processed. It could be positive or negative. I think the only way you'll know is when you get it! Best go to the Embassy ASAP! I know what it feels like to wait...we had this a few months ago!

Hello

I am applying for EEA family permit but problem is that I got every thing with me but no certified copy of EU national passport and she is in USA right now and I really want to apply for this EEA Family Permit she will come in end of FEB 2015 and in mid of march we have to move in UK and I dont have time. so Can I send this EU passport copy without certify.

Faisal

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:59 am

[quote="fasi2530"][quote=

Hello Fatima

please answer this mmany thanks in advance[/quote]

Honestly i personaly presented the EU id card plus the copy and they only kept the copy because they have seen the original. The rule says that they do not accept copy of document. Depending of the country you are applying from, it usually take less than 2 weeks for the FP to be delivered, my took 8 working days from west africa
GOD BLESS!!!

fasi2530

Post by fasi2530 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:37 pm

fatimahh wrote:
fasi2530 wrote:[quote=

Hello Fatima

Honestly i personaly presented the EU id card plus the copy and they only kept the copy because they have seen the original. The rule says that they do not accept copy of document. Depending of the country you are applying from, it usually take less than 2 weeks for the FP to be delivered, my took 8 working days from west africa

Oh it means there is no other solution for this matter :'(
Faisal

fasi2530

Post by fasi2530 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:14 pm

chaoclive wrote:
aaosami wrote:Hi guys my husband got this email from the embassy saying Your visa has now been processed and is ready for collection.

Does it mean its being approved
It just means that it's already been processed. It could be positive or negative. I think the only way you'll know is when you get it! Best go to the Embassy ASAP! I know what it feels like to wait...we had this a few months ago!

Hello

Faisal