ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My TIRE 2 Employer License Revoked

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier2hunter
Newly Registered

Re: My TIRE 2 Employer License Revoked

Post by tier2hunter » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Appreciate your advice and it's actually boosting my confidence now. Thank you so much for that.
I hope I don't need to reconsider my point 2 and point 3 as mentioned in my previous message and better to follow up with my client to complete - license + RLMT + CoS + Visa stamp successfully.

You mentioned earlier - If the OP survives the process he will be very lucky.
what is OP ? Is it same as HMRC ?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:29 pm

OP - original poster of the forum question. You in other words.
Getting through the whole process without any issues or hiccough is going to take luck. The faster the process takes place and the more it goes your way the better.
Still look for another Sponsor because for whatever reason company B does not get a licence you have no back up plan. It is not about loyalty at the moment, see where the last dose of loyalty got you....

Sheffield_Marketeer
Member of Standing

Post by Sheffield_Marketeer » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:31 pm

You are right Frontier Mole. I stand corrected. Op please note.

tier2hunter
Newly Registered

Post by tier2hunter » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Thank You Frontier. You are correct I should keep some backup if i get any other offer.
Just to update you - as a first step, I have requested them to start RLMT, which they have
already started. Hoping it will be successfully completed by mid of Jan, 2015.

tier2hunter
Newly Registered

Post by tier2hunter » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi Frontier,
Need an urgent help. As cited earlier, my client had already applied for license and started the advert for RLMT.
But as I informed them about my current situation, they are discussing each and everything with home office and informing them if I can work for them or not. I am not sure it will make trouble for me due to trouble with my current
employer, if HO come to know about the complete situation. Could you please shed some light on it how to handle this situation?
It's really urgent. Kindly response.

tier2hunter
Newly Registered

Post by tier2hunter » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi Frontier,
Thanks for encouraging me to stay and wait till I am confirmed of getting the permission to stay as Tier 2 employee. Now time has come to apply for the same and got few doubts before proceeding.

In continuation to my previous post, my new employer is going to complete RLMT by next monday(19th Jan) and will issue the CoS soon. I am planning to apply immediately after getting the CoS. Already applied for premium appointment and waiting for confirmation.

Kindly clarify the following queries.

While filling up the Tier 2 application, I observed the following question. As my old employer license was removed and I was terminated from job on 2 Nov, 2014 and was continue working for client till 31st Dec, 2014 before closing the contract. What should I answer for below question. I think "NO". Please correct me.
L10. Are you still working for the same employer as you were at the time of your last grant
of leave? -- NO

One more query is : With reference to above answer, If HO verifies and comes to know that I was working from the same client from my previous employer, will it be problem now or in future if they approve my application and verify after 1 month or 3 months or 6 months and later as we are not sure when are they going to verify the same ?

It's really urgent as I am applying on end of next week (hopefully friday). Kindly advice.

tier2hunter
Newly Registered

Post by tier2hunter » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:51 am

Hi Frontier or other expert,
Kindly advice. I have few days to get my CoS and apply for VISA. Please help.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:36 pm

I know it is stressful but don't sweat so much.
The level of checks applied at the visa stage is not going to cause you problems.
The fact that you were not curtailed in the interim is all good.
Stating your final working date for your employer as last working day is not an issue. Best to have a reason to explain funds in bank than not.
Answer no to working for current employer.
As for worrying about future checks, that is in the lap of the gods.
Get the COS ensure they tick the maintenance box.
Apply as Premium and hope for the best.
Good luck.

tier2hunter
Newly Registered

Post by tier2hunter » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Thank You very much Frontier and your reply is really boosting my confidence.
will post further update soon.

tier2hunter
Newly Registered

Post by tier2hunter » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi Frontier and other group members, thanks for all your advice and help from the beginning.
Finally I preferred to apply through post as bit scared of going for in-person due to revocation of previous employer's license and also it saved few pounds. :)
I have received HO approval letter yesterday with my passport and waiting for BRP by next week. Hope to start working for new employer from 1st March.
hip hip hurray immigrationboard. Really helpful and appreciate to all of you, who are contributing their personal time to help others.