ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Solicitor - second opinion?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

medge89
Newly Registered

Re: Solicitor - second opinion?

Post by medge89 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi obie, are you a solicitor who can help with the applications as well? If so would I be able to contact you on the phone? Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:43 pm

I will love to assist or direct you were you can seek assistance.

However I cannot put my details on the forum, as it will amount to advertising and breach forum rules.

I also stand the risk of getting lots getting lots of calls which may affect my daily work.

Which region of the UK are you based.

Does your husband meet the financial requirement, and has that been the case for the last 6 months?

I must say, your case seems slightly different from that presented by your husband a while back.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

medge89
Newly Registered

Post by medge89 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi obie, it's because at that time my husband posted here we were still waiting for the result of the permission to appeal tothe CoA. He has the financial requirement. Is it possible to send a private message here on the forum?

medge89
Newly Registered

Post by medge89 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:51 pm

We're in london btw.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:06 pm

After 10 post you will be able to send PM.
We , or shall i say, I , got the impression from your husband that you did not or never had a leave to remain.

Our debate before you entered it, was whether or not your husband or you the applicant will be able to demonstrate that the requirement of Ex 1 B is met.

Given the new fact you came up with, it is possible you may not need to rely on that provision.

medge89
Newly Registered

Post by medge89 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Well I dont have a visa anymore but I applied for the discretinary before my psw expired. But at that time me and my hysband were just a new couple notliving together. So decision was made based kn myself alone. Now they wont consider our marriage as it's not part of the original application. Now we decided to just make a new applicatioN and not go to the CoA anymore. Question is if I really need togo back as many people say thats the quickest way. But im just scared I wont come back soonxand would take a long time.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:10 pm

You have a continued rights during the appeal process, which is now going to expire .

After its expiry, you have 28 days to make a new application.