ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I switch ACCA Tier 4 visa to Tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Can I switch ACCA Tier 4 visa to Tier 2

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:23 am

As long as the RLMT has been completed and the role is a genuine vacancy at or above NQF6 you can happily apply for your tier 2 visa without returning home.

Beeeuk
Newly Registered

Post by Beeeuk » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:42 am

Hi! I have the same situation: I completed my master in 2011, after that I got PSW and then applied for Tier 4 again to study ACCA (not completed yet), now I got and offer and employer can sponsor me for tier 2 but I had a gap for 9 months came back to my country on my PSW visa (due to health problem so I couldn't come back UK sooner)
---> can I apply for tier2 with COS inside UK or I have to apply outside UK with RCOS?
I have medical documents that can prove for my time gap on my PSW (I intent to come back my country for only 4 months due to my parent's health problem but after that I was serious ill and had to stay 4 more months for treatment as my doctor said I couldn't come back UK without treatment!)
Will UKVI accept my situation?
Please give me advice before I decide to apply!
Thank you so much for your help!

Beeeuk
Newly Registered

Post by Beeeuk » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 pm

lucie1121 wrote:Hello everyone:
Can I ask if I can find a company that sponsor me and Can I switch Tier 4(ACCA) visa to Tier 2?
I had master degree of British university before and after that, I applied PSW visa, then transfer to Tier 4 visa again to study ACCA.
Thanks for reply
Hi lucie1121, have you applied for your Tier 2? have you got your approve or not? thank you!

Sonu143
Newly Registered

Post by Sonu143 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Beeeuk wrote:
Can I ask if I can find a company that sponsor me and Can I switch Tier 4(ACCA) visa to Tier 2?
I had master degree of British university before and after that, I applied PSW visa, then transfer to Tier 4 visa again to study ACCA.
Thanks for reply
Hi lucie1121, have you applied for your Tier 2? have you got your approve or not? thank you!
Hi guys,

I am in a very similar situation, I need some urgent help please!

I was on student visa when I came to UK did my bachelors degree here then I was on PSW and then now on tier 4 ACCA. I have got an offer from a firm to sponsor me but I am just wondering can I switch to tier 2 now on the basis of my previous bachelor's degree without the RMLT. I have had continuous leave to remain since I have came to UK. Please advice me if any one had a similar situation and could successfully switched to tier 2 from tier 4 as an ACCA student.

Hi Lucie1121 / Beeuk did you apply for the tier 2? did you get it as our situations looks very similar?

Thanks everyone, please do let me know, waiting eagerly for a response!!!!

Sonu143
Newly Registered

Post by Sonu143 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Thanks for reply
Beeeuk wrote:
Thanks for reply
Hi guys,

I am in a very similar situation, I need some urgent help please!

I was on student visa when I came to UK did my bachelors degree here then I was on PSW and then now on tier 4 ACCA. I have got an offer from a firm to sponsor me but I am just wondering can I switch to tier 2 now on the basis of my previous bachelor's degree without the RMLT. I have had continuous leave to remain since I have came to UK. Please advice me if any one had a similar situation and could successfully switched to tier 2 from tier 4 as an ACCA student.

Hi Lucie1121 / Beeuk did you apply for the tier 2? did you get it as our situations looks very similar?

Thanks everyone, please do let me know, waiting eagerly for a response!!!!