ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years of ILR and Appeal in UT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: 10 years of ILR and Appeal in UT

Post by Zee ali » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:19 pm

cvh wrote:
saf84 wrote:
cvh wrote:There won't be any more appeal right if there is any problem with the ILR. That was I found out when I was in the situation like yours. I got ILR now. I was silence user for this website. I really appreciate the information from users. That's why I am sharing I experience now.
hi cvh
your case seems to be exactly same like me ..could you please help me

my visa was refused in oct 2013 and my 10 years completed in dcec 2013 my solicitor said we will appeal in FTT and changes the ground on witness statement and i won the appeal in FTT, bt nw HO challenges the decision on the grounds that i haven't submitted my KOL and ESOL test but that's not true when my lawyer varies the ground he have sent both certificates .. i have UT hearing in 15 days could you please tell me what can i expect further n how long its gonna take now to get decision and visa ?
Sorry for the late reply . I went back home almost 3 months I came back last night. How's your situation?
Hi CVH

Kindly guide me a bit about adding additional grounds on hearing?

In your case HO withdrew 1 day before hearing and told u to submit new application. So basically u vary your last application to set lr. Is that the case?

Did HO refund your last application fees?

After putting new application how much time HO took to grant u ILR?

DO u have kids here? if yes than what happened to their application (FLRO) if they applied with u

My hearing is soon so kindly guide me on this

Regards
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

cvh
Newly Registered

Post by cvh » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:48 pm

I didn't alter the application. I just mentioned that I had qualified the Long Residence at the witness statement.
Me and my spouse are living more than 10 years in U.K, both of us are qualified for ILR.
ILR rule applies individually. You need to be careful for your family.
HO did not refund the entrepreneur visa fees.
Me and my spouse had to apply separately and paid for individuals again.
We do not have life in the UK certificate, so we applied FLR (LR) instead of ILR.
we received the 2 years visas within 7 to 8 weeks.
We have to sit the test and need to apply ILR within 2 years.
But we can apply one day service for ILR after I have life in the UK certificate.
I didn't even sit the test yet, I went back home straight away for 3 months after I got visa.
I did step by step.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:01 pm

cvh wrote:I didn't alter the application. I just mentioned that I had qualified the Long Residence at the witness statement.
Me and my spouse are living more than 10 years in U.K, both of us are qualified for ILR.
We do not have life in the UK certificate, so we applied FLR (LR) instead of ILR.
But we can apply one day service for ILR after I have life in the UK certificate.
I didn't even sit the test yet, I went back home straight away for 3 months after I got visa.
I did step by step.
Ok
Thanks for giving information

I still dont understand why they didn't refund your enterpenure fees? when they ask u to submit new application after withdrawing.

Its HO who withdrew not u

They should give u back your tier 1 fees.

Did they give u specific address where u send flr lr ?
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

cvh
Newly Registered

Post by cvh » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Zee ali wrote:
cvh wrote:I didn't alter the application. I just mentioned that I had qualified the Long Residence at the witness statement.
I did step by step.
Ok
Thanks for giving information

I still dont understand why they didn't refund your enterpenure fees? when they ask u to submit new application after withdrawing.

Its HO who withdrew not u

They should give u back your tier 1 fees.

Did they give u specific address where u send flr lr ?

I didn't get back because of I was the one who changed the flr(lr) after HO withdrew my tier 1 appeal hearing.
My first tier 1 application was refused already. That case was over.
They do not give specific address for flr (lr) application.
It depends on what application you choose and follows the instructions on the application base on your own situation.

cvh
Newly Registered

Post by cvh » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Correction:::
I cannot apply one day service for ILR. I just found out right now.
I must send by post only. Maximum 6 months processing time for ILR application.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:01 pm

cvh wrote:Correction:::
I cannot apply one day service for ILR. I just found out right now.
I must send by post only. Maximum 6 months processing time for ILR application.
Set lr only postal