ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which one application form I should use for my dependants

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Which one application form I should use for my dependant

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:53 pm

What was the reason for refusal?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:23 am

CR001 wrote:What was the reason for refusal?
I enter UK in March 2001 as student visa. In March 2006 I applied student extension unfortunately my application was refused due to worked more than 20 hours week and also was fail in exam. I went first tribunal and upper tribunal but from both court my appeal was refused. In August I had no visa but my solicitor was keep sending reconsideration letter to ho in sep2006 and nov2006 but ho never reply any letters. In March 2007 I applied fresh application flr to ho and they grant me visa. I already was applied ILR in 2012 when completed 10 years but ho refused my ILR reason put gap between August 2006 to March 2007. Because I had psw in 2012 that's why ho did not give me appeal right. Now in December 2014 my psw visa was finished thereafter I applied again ILR base on 10 years also I was thought time I spent in UK almost 14 years now maybe ho consider length of my stay as well but again refused and same reason given gap between 2006-2007. But now ho given me right to appeal in court. My solicitor sent appeal in first tribunal. May I know please I what to do my family also with me last two years in UK.
Regards
Thanks a lot

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:51 am

Did your dependants make any in-time applications and were they refused with rights of appeal as well?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:14 pm

vinny wrote:Did your dependants make any in-time applications and were they refused with rights of appeal as well?
I was applied ilr and my dependents were apply flr(m) together. Because my ilr application was not successful that's why ho did not consider my dependants application. All of us ho give us right to appeal. What I can do nex? Thnx
Thanks a lot

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:51 pm

If you are appealing, then they should too.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:49 pm

vinny wrote:If you are appealing, then they should too.
How many chance my appeal will get success?

Because now I sepent 14 years in UK and last two years my also with me. I do not have any criminal record, working full time also with self employed paying more than £2000 tax every years last three. Could u plz advice me on my case. Thnx
Thanks a lot