ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAVINGS bank statements help !

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

matthymeine

Re: SAVINGS bank statements help !

Post by matthymeine » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:43 am

Casa wrote:'other than child maintenance' . This means child maintenance (which I assume your wife if being paid by her ex-husband) is allowed.
ah thanks , just my english not that good i get it now thx Casa :) :)

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Casa i was taking a look at 12 months bank statements of aliment ( 1000 £ a month ) , sometimes the ex pay more than that and some times less , sometimes he pays before month ends , and sometimes after with few days , does the home office look at the total of whole year ??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:02 pm

If the case worker calculates the alimony in the same way as pay slips they will take the lowest payment in the last 6 month period and multiply it by 12. If you submit the savings statement you shouldn't have a problem.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Casa wrote:If the case worker calculates the alimony in the same way as pay slips they will take the lowest payment in the last 6 month period and multiply it by 12. If you submit the savings statement you shouldn't have a problem.
i dont know which calculation they will do , i was trying to sum all the " money In " for whole year of the aliment and i found more than 20.000 , the ex husband he just sometimes give more money , so if they look at my wife s salary and aliment they ll find for whole year more than 30.000

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:33 pm

What amount does the legal agreement arranged through the solicitor say he should pay? I assume you're submitting this with the application? How much less is he paying some months? In a previous post you said the ex-husband pays £1,000 per month - £12,000 per year. Now you're saying £20,000. Is this all in child maintenance?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Casa wrote:What amount does the legal agreement arranged through the solicitor say he should pay? I assume you're submitting this with the application? How much less is he paying some months? In a previous post you said the ex-husband pays £1,000 per month - £12,000 per year. Now you're saying £20,000. Is this all in child maintenance?
yeah all in child maintenance , in the aliment they did with solicitor it says 1000 a month , but sometimes the ex gave more like a gift or something , when he puts money in my wife s account , sometimes he give more than 1000 , sometimes less
like for example :
at begining of month he ll give 100 , in middle he ll give 300 . at end of month he gives 600 , just an example but most of months he just pay at once. there re some months the " money in " says 1800 , 1500 ...anyway eachmonth different , when i tried to sum since octobre to last decembre i found more than 20.000 , i hope u get me , my english not that good

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:02 pm

It should be OK then. It doesn't matter whether he pays in amounts spread over the month.
(Casa, not CR001)

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Casa wrote:It should be OK then. It doesn't matter whether he pays in amounts spread over the month.
and i think the money he add sometimes it's a bonus :D , my wife she was reading about immigration and how to meet financial requierement , in our situation , she found in gov.uk in pdf file , that we have to submit 12 months bank statements of aliment
i didnt know this i thought just six before

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:20 pm

12 months bank statement when child maintenance payments are relied on.
(d) To evidence maintenance payments (from a former partner of the applicant to
maintain their and the applicant's child or children or the applicant, or from a former
partner of the applicant’s partner to maintain the applicant’s partner):
(i) Evidence of a maintenance agreement through any of the following:
(1) A court order;
(2) Written voluntary agreement; or
(3) Child Support Agency documentation.
(ii) personal bank statements for the 12-month period prior to the date of
application showing the income relied upon was paid into an account in the name
of the applicant
(Casa, not CR001)

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Casa wrote:12 months bank statement when child maintenance payments are relied on.
(d) To evidence maintenance payments (from a former partner of the applicant to
maintain their and the applicant's child or children or the applicant, or from a former
partner of the applicant’s partner to maintain the applicant’s partner):
(i) Evidence of a maintenance agreement through any of the following:
(1) A court order;
(ii) personal bank statements for the 12-month period prior to the date of
application showing the income relied upon was paid into an account in the name
of the applicant
can u explain me please Casa i didnt understand ! what does that mean in my situation ?? :o

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:57 am

You need to show child maintenance payments for the last 12 months - so that's 12 bank statements.
And you also need the document evidencing this arrangement which could be:
(1) A court order;

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:21 pm

matthymeine I don't understand why your wife isn't helping you with this information. After all, English is her native language. Do you understand now that SoHopeful has made it clearer for you? I thought that by highlighting in bold what applies in your case would help but obviously not. :?
(Casa, not CR001)

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Casa wrote:matthymeine I don't understand why your wife isn't helping you with this information. After all, English is her native language. Do you understand now that SoHopeful has made it clearer for you? I thought that by highlighting in bold what applies in your case would help but obviously not. :?
sorry Casa , i did understand after , me and my wife we looked at it together , and she explained to me , everythign s fine
thank you so much