ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

corasson

Re: Desperate to bring my daughter plz need advices

Post by corasson » Sat May 21, 2016 9:22 am

I went for my court hearing last Wednesday after a long wait.
The home office lawyer was very frustrating with his questions but he has less arguments than my lawyer.
The Judge told me that he couldn't give me his decision as the case wasn’t a small case and that he wanted to go through all the the evidences i have provided. He told me that i should be hearing from him between 2-3 weeks.
So again i don't know what to expect i just have to seat pray and wait.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat May 21, 2016 10:28 am

Progress at last - good luck.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

corasson

Post by corasson » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Please does anyone knows how long it takes to get the judge decision after the oral hearing? It's been a month now since the hearing.
Thank you

corasson

Post by corasson » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:44 pm

I finally get my notice of decision after my hearing. My appeal is allowed. The home office has 14 days to appeal the judge decision. I don't know what will happen next but i thank this forum for everything. Since a started the process i always come here to read other people stories and get some advices and hopes.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:00 am

corasson wrote:I finally get my notice of decision after my hearing. My appeal is allowed. The home office has 14 days to appeal the judge decision. I don't know what will happen next but i thank this forum for everything. Since a started the process i always come here to read other people stories and get some advices and hopes.
Wonderful news. It must have been quite an ordeal - very pleased for you.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

corasson

Post by corasson » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:11 pm

Thank you very much my dear.
I went to see my lawyer today. She said that now we have to waitfor the home office as whether they will appeal or not. The judge as awarded me £140 refund.

I hope it wouldn't be long before I hear from them

corasson

Post by corasson » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi dear forum members
My daughter appeal was allowed on the 2nd of june and i got the lettre from the judge on the 18 on june.
The home office didn't not appeal the Tribunal decision.
Today I received an email from the ECO oversea.
Requesting more documents. I thought when the appeal is allowed they just send a call in letter to issue the visa.
Here is the contain of the email i received today.
Can any moderate read it and explain to me as I'm starting to get stressed again.

Dear xxxxxxx

Our Ref : xxxxxxx

Your appeal application has been deferred for further information and consideration.

You are requested to provide the following document/information with regards to your visa application.
• Evidence of your UK sponsor's employment and accommodation in the UK

You may send us the required documents, listed above, by taking these to the Visa Application Centre where you submitted your application, or alternatively sending directly to us, via courier or postal service, to the following address:

British High Commission
UK Visas and Immigration
P.O. Box xxxxx
Xxxxx
Xxxxx

Alternatively, these documents can be scanned and sent to us via email
(XxxxVisa.CSTRequestsExternal@fco.gov.uk) with subject line reading – Evidential Flexibility- Documents Requested

We require this documentation by 7 Working Days.

Failure to submit these documents by this date will result in your application being assessed solely on documents already submitted. Where mandatory documents have not been submitted, this could result in your application being refused, in line with the Immigration Rules.

Thank You

Customer Service Team
International Operations & Visas

Home Office
British High Commission, xxxxx

Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk or www.gov.uk

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number.
***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing...

Thanks

Reus

Post by Reus » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:13 pm

hi corasson,
i have read ur history from since u first posted. very interesting story and as things got better imust say igot happier.
Well at this stage, they require at least 6 months pay slips from
you and ur tenancy agreement if u have one or proof of address. if ucan supply this to them u shd have ur child visa within few weeks.

corasson

Post by corasson » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Thanks Reus.

I thought they should have those documents as payslips and tenancy agreement were submitted with my appeal buddle.
But I have just sent those docs once again and hopefully like you said they will reply with a call in letter.

Does anyone know when they refund the appeal fees? As I had a fee award when my appeal was allowed.

Thanks

Reus

Post by Reus » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:27 pm

corasson,
Yeah i understand but at this stage, iwud send them again so long as u have it just as uve done, idont know much about appeal cases as at yet. im soo happy for u.
Was ur own visa issues based on ur british child?

corasson

Post by corasson » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Thank you very much my dear it is a long struggle.
Yes i have leave to remain here as parent of a British citizen.

Reus

Post by Reus » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:15 pm

ur welcome corasson,
ido have same leave as u as a parent of a british child.igues it wont be bad to share ideas plus might need to ask u for few tips in the future for a female friend

corasson

Post by corasson » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Of course it wouldn't be bad to share ideas and get advices.

corasson

Post by corasson » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:20 pm

Well this is it.
After sending evidence of employment and accommodation in the UK. They replied to me by requesting P60, bank statements and state benefits letters. They said they would like to access my earnings.
Well my question is what will happen if I don't meet their financial requirements?
I have already won my appeal and the home office did not appeal the judge decision.
The British high commission was left to send me a call letter but instead they have been requesting more documents.
Their first and only reason of refusal was on sole responsibility. I came to provide all the evidence with my appeal that I had indeed sole responsibility for my daughter.

Please can any moderator tell me what it's likely to happen in my case.
I am working part time and I also in receipt of child benefit, child tax credits and working tax credits as well as child maintenance for my British child

Thanks in advance

Just worried now

corasson

Post by corasson » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Hello Moderators

Please can any of you help me and tell me if it's okay for the embassy to request more docs when the appeal has been allowed and the home office did not appeal the judge decision.

Thank you

corasson

Re: FLR FP form

Post by corasson » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:05 pm

The person who once said that immigration was a very long journey was truly right.

Here i am still fighting to get my daughter. Well dear moderateurs please i just need advice you know. I read the threads but u can't find anyone who is actually in the same situation as I am.
After winning my appeal last June with fee award. The eco requested more docs through the evidencial flexibility. Well after I provided them with my payslips proof of employment bank statementstatement they re-refused the visa with the right to appeal stating that i wasn't exempt for the financial requirement.
My daughter application was first solely refuse on sole responsibility which I won in the appeal by providing evidence that indeed I have sole responsibility.
Now my lawyer had lodge a 2nd appeal as he said they are wrong I have flr fp and I do not need to meet the 18600 income in oder to sponsor my daughter but instead only need to show that I have the suitable accommodation and adequate maintenance.
He hope that the eco will change their decision at the review stage. So I wouldn't have to go to court for the second time.
Please i just want to know if the lawyer is right because I don't know what to think anymore.
Please just a simple answer.
The 2nd appeal was lodged on the 16 of September 2016.
Money taken 140 pounds on the 22nd of November 2016.
Still waiting for a letter from the tribunal.
Thank you in advance.

corasson

Please I need some advice financial requirement or not??

Post by corasson » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:59 pm

I have leave to remain flr fp. I have sponsor my daughter. Visa refused after won appeal.
I want to know if the eco is right when he said I wasn't exempt from the financial requirement. My lawyer said the eco is wrong. We have lodged the appeal for the 2nd time.
Thanks in advance

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Please I need some advice financial requirement or not??

Post by Casa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:08 pm

You will need to give more information on your situation if you want anyone to help you.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Casa wrote:You will need to give more information on your situation if you want anyone to help you.
Very long thread from OP previously, link below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1382344
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

corasson

Post by corasson » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Hi Casa

I have leave to remain in the UK as a mother of a bcp. I have applied for my daughter visa to come to live with me. At the time of the application my daughter was 9 she's now 11.
Her application was first refused on sole responsibility as the eco wasn't satisfied under paragraph 297. I appealed the decision and the ECM maintain the refusal but stated that the application was to be processed on paragraph 301 instead of 297. I went to the hearing with my lawyer and the appeal was allowed as the judge was satisfied that I have indeed sole parental responsibilities.
5 months after the appeal was allowed the embassy requested proof of income . All these were given.
Then the eco re-refused my daughter again stating that they have now considered my daughter application under appendix FM therefore I am not exempt from the financial requirement. I was given the permission to appeal.
My lawyer said the eco was wrong bcz I do not to meet the financial requirement but the adequate maintenance and suitable accommodation.
My lawyer had lodge a second appeal on that basis
I'm not expert myself and I just want to know if my lawyer is right .

Thanks in advance

corasson

Post by corasson » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:40 pm

Sorry I was meant to say 5 weeks after the appeal was allowed...
The reason I'm asking this is because before I applied for my daughter nearly 2 years ago I was advised on this forum that I do not need to meet the financial requirement but instead the adequate maintenance and suitable accommodation.
The first refusal was solely based on sole responsibility. My lawyer is adamant that the eco have made a mistake and had asked them to withdraw that decision instead of us going again to court.
My question is my lawyer right? As the law changed? I don't want to be sitting here for another 2 years without my daughter.

Thank you in advance

Thank

corasson

Post by corasson » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:56 am

????

corasson

Post by corasson » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:54 am

Why is that in this forum some members get answers and advices to their queries and some don't.
Not fair and very frustrating. We are all here to learn from everyone although each application is different.

Thank you

vinny

Re: FLR FP form

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:09 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:17 am

corasson wrote:Why is that in this forum some members get answers and advices to their queries and some don't.
Not fair and very frustrating. We are all here to learn from everyone although each application is different.

Thank you
Due to the fact that some questions are easier to answer than others. There's no point in guessing the solution to a query for the sake of posting something. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.