ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Possible reasons for non systematic delays?????

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jaweb
Member of Standing

Re: Possible reasons for non systematic delays?????

Post by jaweb » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:20 am

[quote="stokbrig"]Did he apply? Let's hope he's lucky![/quote]

He could apply now but we decided to wait till I have my ceremony. I got my approval last month but I am abroad till 24 February and my ceremony will be on 26th. His NCS appt will be in March. He applies as a spouse of BC :-)

waiz89k

Re: Possible reasons for non systematic delays?????

Post by waiz89k » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:40 am

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Eligibility criteria: 2 Year Spouse + ILR
Language criteria met: B1 & Life in the UK
Current nationality :PAKISTAN
Method of application: SELF
Date of application: 04/01/2015
Payment method: Credit Card
Date of acknowledgment: 13/01/15
Date approval received: 23/01/15 (Special delivery envelope , sent with the application).
Date of ceremony:awaiting for letter from council

An applicant from January recieved an approval on 23/01/15 , that's 8 WORKING DAYS from the acknowledgement until he received the letter of approval. while ao many are here waiting for alomoust over 5 months. what exactly kind of checks they are doing and why is it taking days for some and months for others? totally confusedddddddd...........