ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"URGENT"

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mirzhar

Re: Thank God

Post by mirzhar » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:17 am

Hi sorry may be my post not clear but I came to Ireland as a spouse of eu working and liv g in eu got 5 year stamp then I applied uk visa as my spouse is uk citizen there was category that if you live with your uk spouse abroad more then four year then you can apply for ILE which is no longer valid now before they finish I applied and got visa under that category . Now I have eufam4 and uk ILE visa but the condition they put on my uk visa is to do life in the uk test then I qualify my question was can I do that while retaining my eu rights and working in Ireland even though I am only 6 mile away from uk border , thanks

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:05 am

mirzhar wrote:Hi sorry may be my post not clear but I came to Ireland as a spouse of eu working and liv g in eu got 5 year stamp then I applied uk visa as my spouse is uk citizen there was category that if you live with your uk spouse abroad more then four year then you can apply for ILE which is no longer valid now before they finish I applied and got visa under that category . Now I have eufam4 and uk ILE visa but the condition they put on my uk visa is to do life in the uk test then I qualify my question was can I do that while retaining my eu rights and working in Ireland even though I am only 6 mile away from uk border , thanks
Do you want to live and work in the Republic of Ireland or the UK? 6 miles from the boarder is not in the UK...

mirzhar

Post by mirzhar » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:22 am

I will live in Ireland until I have a job , but do not want to loose the uk visa too which I got after 2 year struggle

mirzhar

ILE

Post by mirzhar » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Hi All

I am just wondering if some one could advise me . I have been living in EU Country with my wife and child who are British Citizen

I applied ILE back in 2012 on basis on living with British partner more than 4 years , which was rejected . Than i went to court where I won the case

They stamp spouse visa cp (kol required) for two years. Now i have pass the life in the uk test But i am still living and working in EU country , though family moved to UK 3 months ago.

My Questions are

1-How do I apply for ILE and where (in Eu country where i am living or UK where my family living )
2-I paid fees for ILE but they gave me different visa should i need to repay the ILE fees again
3-What documentation need and what form require .

Thank you in advance

vinny

Re: ILE

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:23 pm

As you know, there are no provisions for partners to apply for ILE from 9th July 2012.

If your spouse visa (KOL required) is still valid, then you may enter the UK on that and apply for SET(M). B1 English also required.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.