ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptionally complex issue letter for tier 2.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dgaur
Newly Registered

Re: Exceptionally complex issue letter for tier 2.

Post by dgaur » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:43 am

Hello Guys,
Anyone's VISA is done yet ? It has been 9 weeks since I applied but till now have not received any information from consulate.

magic1983
Newly Registered

Post by magic1983 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:57 am

HELLO THERE! Anybody knows what is deemed as a complex case. Ive been here in this country for almost 10 years and havent violated any rules. yet when i applied recently under general tier2 i got a letter saying it will take them longer to decide as im deemed as a complex case.

can anybody enlighten me about it. i looked online but i cant find any explanations. Many thanks!

rajeevmadhavaram
Newly Registered

Post by rajeevmadhavaram » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:06 pm

aangell5501 wrote:Hello,
Forum users.
I've received a letter from home office stating that my case has exceptionally complex issues related to it & it would take them a bit longer for them to decide on my immigration matter.
May I know the experiences of people who have received such letters, what happens once this letter is received?? Any interviews, does it implies a refusal?
HI aangell5501 what happened to your decision ? did they issued a visa ? one of my friend got the same letter about expectational complex issue recently after couple of days his visa has been refused quoting that his profession (SOC CODE) is changed from his last tier 2 visa , so be prepared to cover yourself up with genuine vacancy letter and any other proof's which will support your new SOC CODE please do share your immigration history and timeline

And i also believe that if you have a very poor immigration history its more likely that they will refuse your application

rajeevmadhavaram
Newly Registered

Post by rajeevmadhavaram » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:13 pm

HI everyone did anyone visa has been granted after receiving the exceptionally complex isue letter ? ?

one of my friend got the same letter about expectational complex issue recently after couple of days his visa has been refused quoting that his profession (SOC CODE) is changed from his last tier 2 visa , so be prepared to cover yourself up with genuine vacancy letter and any other proof's which will support your new SOC CODE please do share your immigration history and timeline for more advice

And i also believe that if you have a very poor immigration history its more likely that they will refuse your application

aangell5501
Newly Registered

Post by aangell5501 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:34 am

Hi Rajeev,
As of now I've not received any decision on my case. This is my first attempt at tier-2 & as per the companies recommendations & expertise the SOC code & genuineness of vacancy are upto the standard.
Could you please elaborate on what your friend has done now? After the refusal?

rajeevmadhavaram
Newly Registered

Post by rajeevmadhavaram » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:40 pm

aangell5501 wrote:Hi Rajeev,
As of now I've not received any decision on my case. This is my first attempt at tier-2 & as per the companies recommendations & expertise the SOC code & genuineness of vacancy are upto the standard.

sure he has done some kind of art & designer course and he has got the visa when applied in 2013 but he has changed his SOC code to production department that was the reason of refusal and they think that there is no qualification for him to do that job

rajeevmadhavaram
Newly Registered

Post by rajeevmadhavaram » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:47 pm

aangell5501 wrote:Hi Rajeev,
you can contact me via email to know more about his situation i will try to answer all your doubts

spammer

sham.nill
Newly Registered

Post by sham.nill » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:34 pm

I have received a letter from home office stating that my case has exceptionally complex issues related to it & it would take them a bit longer for them to decide on my immigration matter.

May I know the experiences of people who have received such letters, what happens once this letter is received?? Any interviews, does it implies a refusal?

sham.nill
Newly Registered

tier 2 visa application processing time 2015

Post by sham.nill » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Hallo guys is there any one applied tier 2 general visa with in last 3 months.
If yes please response me

priyatechit
Newly Registered

Post by priyatechit » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Hi Sham,

I have applied for Tier 2 General Visa on 06/10/2015 at Chennai. I have previously travelled to UK on Tier 2 Dependant category. I am not sure when i would get my visa stamped. What is your status

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:07 pm

I have received letter today
Stating due to exceptional issues we need longer time.
Any comments please, is this something very serious to worry about. My extension is with same employer at same SOC code tier 2.

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Can anyone share his experience after getting letter from UkBA, what could be the outcome, is this a generic letter.....

ksrangal
India

Post by ksrangal » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:23 am

I have applied T2G priority service on 21 Dec, 2015 and it's been 5 days, I have not received any update.
Today I called call center and this lady said my application status is 'complex'. But we have not received any notification from Home office. What should I do?

I was in UK on T2G dependent visa from March 2015 - Dec 2015. Then I came back to India to apply T2G.
Does that make any difference to this application?

What generally happens in case of 'complex' applications?

Please share your experience.

Cheers!!!

weirdofang
BANNED

Post by weirdofang » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:33 pm

So after receiving the letter referring complex, has anyone got approved letter after that?

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:53 pm

Still waiting, mostly they take good amount of time after sending this letter. Be hopeful

weirdofang
BANNED

Post by weirdofang » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:43 am

Azbill666 wrote:Still waiting, mostly they take good amount of time after sending this letter. Be hopeful
You are still waiting? wow.... you must have been waiting for more than half a year.... that's crazy...

Worried28
Newly Registered

Post by Worried28 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi Guys,

Did anyone get a response yet? I got the exceptionally complex case letter on 8th March 2016.

I applied on Jan 24th and did my bio on 23rd Feb.

Still no news :(

lugansk
Newly Registered

Post by lugansk » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:11 am

Hi Worried28,

I received the complex case letter on March 7th. Any updates? Thanks

lugansk
Newly Registered

Post by lugansk » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello all,

Any successfully visa outcomes after the exceptionally complex letter? Timelines will be highly appreciated :)

Many thanks

Ranij
Newly Registered

Post by Ranij » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:38 pm

I got the 'exceptionally complex issue' letter on 10th april. Still waiting for reply.
I want to know what will happen in case my application is rejected? After refusal can I do the following:

*Will I be given some time to challenge the decision from within UK or do I have to leave UK immediately?
*Can I decide not to challenge the rejection and apply for a new visa under different employer from with in UK if I get a better job from a better employer ?
* Can I apply for a Student visa ,from within UK, if I decide to do a PhD here in UK ?
* Will the visa refusal affect any future visa application ?

Regards,

muzzba
United Kingdom

Post by muzzba » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 am

Hi Everyone,

I applied for the visa in Jan 2016 and received the letter stating there are exceptionally complex issues with my application in February, Its been well over 6 months since my application and I have not received any update yet.

Could you guys share if anyone did get a reply from the home office and if so how long did they take. Also, what were the circumstances in which they sent you this letter.

1. Was it your first application ?
2. Was it a second application following a rejection?
3. Was it a change in COS?

muzzba
United Kingdom

Post by muzzba » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 am

samjanas wrote:I got the similar letter today. Have u heard anything from them yet. Did u make ur applìcation in uk or outside?

Hi Samjanas,

Did you finally receive any reply regarding your visa? How long did they take to make a decision?

muzzba
United Kingdom

Post by muzzba » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:26 am

aangell5501 wrote:Hello,
Forum users.
I've received a letter from home office stating that my case has exceptionally complex issues related to it & it would take them a bit longer for them to decide on my immigration matter.

Hi Aangell5501,

Did you receive your visa yet, if so how long did it take to get a reply.?

lugansk
Newly Registered

Post by lugansk » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:51 am

Applied in Feb 2016, exceptionally complex letter in March 2016 and still waiting for a decision :(

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:16 pm

any one know what makes HO send these letters ?

keen to know how HO defines a "complex" case.

any similar patterns among the applicants who have received them ?