ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Qualification and English language

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mnaeem126
inactive

Re: Qualification and English language

Post by mnaeem126 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:13 pm

@Zaynab79

I posted the following docs (except application form and ID docs) for attributes and it took exactly 10 week from date of posting to Approval Letter received on 10/06/15. I preferred to keep my case simple.

1. Employer's Letter
2. Bank Statement
3. Life in the UK Letter taken in Dec 2013

I did not submit qualification again for extension and ILR as it was previously provided with initial application. I ticked on the option, Qualification on the Calculator and previously provided as in my case the qualification is still on the PBS calculator. If in your case it is not on PBS calculator now then it would not be a problem. You can still tick it and explain in the cover letter that you had already provided qualification with the with initial application which awarded xx points and you claiming the same points with same qualification now. Case workers dont bother at all. Sorry for responding so late. I wish you good luck dear.

mnaeem126
inactive

Re: Qualification and English language

Post by mnaeem126 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:43 pm

@zaynab79.....My friend got his ILR from Croydon PSC, yesterday (03 July 2015), with BSc (Hons) Agriculture from University of Agri, Faisalabad which is not on PBS calculator now but he was warded 30 points at initial and extension time. He also did not submit any qualification for qualification and language attribute and he ticked only Option B4 under Section 9A. He was quite fine. Not a problem at all.