ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adult dependent case ,need help urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Adult dependent case ,need help urgent

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:44 pm

DanChak wrote:Who in his right mind would go thru all the hoops to get his own mother-in-law to live with him in the UK?
You love to play dangerously!
Exactly!!

UK culture is to leave home ASAP and get alway from the miserable old buggers, not invite them back onto the household!

TBF tho, I've worked all over EU/Europe so I'd love to settle in Germany or Switzerland, much nicer places to live and enjoy life than the UK and my better half is a fluent German speaker, and I myself am fluent in bullshit, bollocks, Double Dutch and Gobbledegook....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

KashiKhan
Newly Registered

Post by KashiKhan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:38 am

DanChak wrote:My suggestion to you is to first try and go thru this thread - http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... m#p1209747

Once you have specific questions there are experts with more experience then me who can answer.
Your mothers overstay can be a problem. But the visa your mother will apply if you move using the Surinder Singh route is intially a Schengen Visa. If she gets an EU Residence Card from a EU country, UKBA cannot stop her from entering UK.
Or if you still feel she may have a problem at the airport boarding a place to UK, just cross the border into Northern Ireland like many who use this route do.
thank you soo much for your time and help ... really appreciate it. i ll have a look on the thread u mention. do u think that best option will be going back home and then apply. im not sure that how she can get Schengen Visa from uk as they ask for valid leave ?
thanks again
Kind Regards

KashiKhan
Newly Registered

Post by KashiKhan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:59 am

candy2012 wrote:dear,all

You,all people have misunderstanding,I used already surinder singh route for my mother, I am now with my mother in UK,I checked forum,People are making their own stories,Its not very difficult,You need just guts..Sorry for using word..If you have goal,You can get whatever you want...
really good to know and happy for you ... gave me a bit of hope, we so desperate that i wouldnt mind trying this route even if its tougher now all i need is to be on right direction.... i request if any one could come forward to give me advise on this please. things aint looking good for us but at least we can try.
one more question as i mention about the passport interview.. i m bit worried that if we go for sign in they might detain her(hope its not the case) should we still go for signing..as she doesnt know much about the case.. all she aware that her case is pending and previously been refused...i just don't have enough strength to tell her the consequences .. hope you understand .
thanks every one
Kind Regards

candy2012
Newly Registered

Post by candy2012 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:38 pm

KashiKhan wrote:
DanChak wrote:My suggestion to you is to first try and go thru this thread - http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... m#p1209747

Once you have specific questions there are experts with more experience then me who can answer.
Your mothers overstay can be a problem. But the visa your mother will apply if you move using the Surinder Singh route is intially a Schengen Visa. If she gets an EU Residence Card from a EU country, UKBA cannot stop her from entering UK.
Or if you still feel she may have a problem at the airport boarding a place to UK, just cross the border into Northern Ireland like many who use this route do.
thank you soo much for your time and help ... really appreciate it. i ll have a look on the thread u mention. do u think that best option will be going back home and then apply. im not sure that how she can get Schengen Visa from uk as they ask for valid leave ?
thanks again
Kind Regards
Dear,

You dont need to apply visa for anywhere in Europe if you can prove,she is your mother,so if you will face difficulty in future,you can ask help European Union Means any embassy or just passed border but you will always with your mother.

DanChak

Post by DanChak » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:36 pm

KashiKhan wrote:
candy2012 wrote:dear,all

You,all people have misunderstanding,I used already surinder singh route for my mother, I am now with my mother in UK,I checked forum,People are making their own stories,Its not very difficult,You need just guts..Sorry for using word..If you have goal,You can get whatever you want...
really good to know and happy for you ... gave me a bit of hope, we so desperate that i wouldnt mind trying this route even if its tougher now all i need is to be on right direction.... i request if any one could come forward to give me advise on this please. things aint looking good for us but at least we can try.
one more question as i mention about the passport interview.. i m bit worried that if we go for sign in they might detain her(hope its not the case) should we still go for signing..as she doesnt know much about the case.. all she aware that her case is pending and previously been refused...i just don't have enough strength to tell her the consequences .. hope you understand .
thanks every one
Kind Regards
Since your mother is at risk of being deported and you are looking for an alternative desperately, you can move to Ireland and try the Surinder Singh route from there. Your mother having overstayed in the UK will not affect the outcome as you are exercising your treaty rights in an EU country. You will have to meet the çentre of life' rule and move your entire family to Ireland, if you plan to come back to UK in the future. Its an open border and your mother can come with you and apply from Ireland. You should consult a good lawyer before making this risky move though.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:42 pm

You may also want to read this thread, especially the first post, which is very detailed and methodical, on how to go about proving that you have moved the center of your life to Ireland.

mak35

Post by mak35 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Dear,

You dont need to apply visa for anywhere in Europe if you can prove,she is your mother,so if you will face difficulty in future,you can ask help European Union Means any embassy or just passed border but you will always with your mother.

Hi Candy2012,

Please can you share your experience and the steps you took to bring your mother to UK. Or if you have shared this detail on another thread or forum then may be direct us there.
I am British Citizen planning on exercising the SS route via Ireland and willing to stay there up to 6 months. Both my parents are currently visiting UK and their 5 year visit visa finishes on 7th October. We plan to apply for Ireland visa and travel before this date. Stay in IRL for about 6 months and then apply for UK family permit and return to UK. Some specific questions if you can please help:

1. Did you use any solicitor or did everything yourself?
2. What documentation did you use to prove your mother's dependency on you?
3. Whilst working in Germany, how much did you earn each month? I understand there is no limit on it but it has to be a good sum to sustain the whole family (In my case it will be 5 people: both parents, my wife and 2 yrs old daughter + me)

KashiKhan
Newly Registered

Post by KashiKhan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:09 pm

secret.simon wrote:You may also want to read this thread, especially the first post, which is very detailed and methodical, on how to go about proving that you have moved the center of your life to Ireland.
thanks secret simon ... it is quite informative .