ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Restricted COS decisions for August 2015

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

IHateTheresaMay
Newly Registered

Post by IHateTheresaMay » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Has PwC contacted anyone who had 40 points back? I've heard back from PwC Legal that I was rejected but my caseworker hasn't gotten back to me in terms of options. I'm a graduate hire at 40 points. I don't know if they'll apply on my behalf a third time... or if they're trying to strike a deal with UK immigration, or what...

I always wanted to work in London because I thought it was a super international city, but recent government policies are making me think otherwise.

chanel123
Newly Registered

Post by chanel123 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:05 pm

IHateTheresaMay wrote:Has PwC contacted anyone who had 40 points back? I've heard back from PwC Legal that I was rejected but my caseworker hasn't gotten back to me in terms of options. I'm a graduate hire at 40 points. I don't know if they'll apply on my behalf a third time... or if they're trying to strike a deal with UK immigration, or what...

I always wanted to work in London because I thought it was a super international city, but recent government policies are making me think otherwise.

Hey, in the same position as you. There are a bunch of us.

2015offer
Newly Registered

Post by 2015offer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:36 pm

chanel123 wrote:
IHateTheresaMay wrote:Has PwC contacted anyone who had 40 points back? I've heard back from PwC Legal that I was rejected but my caseworker hasn't gotten back to me in terms of options. I'm a graduate hire at 40 points. I don't know if they'll apply on my behalf a third time... or if they're trying to strike a deal with UK immigration, or what...

Hey, in the same position as you. There are a bunch of us.

One more here!

Haven't heard from my caseworker yet.

fizhere
Newly Registered

Post by fizhere » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:36 am

Same here!!...no response from my employer yet!

2015offer
Newly Registered

Post by 2015offer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Anyone else here is supposed to start working for PwC in September?

Have your caseworkers contacted you yet? By any chance does anyone know that whether PwC is going to resubmit our application?

Reddy899
Newly Registered

Post by Reddy899 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:53 pm

As per my analysis for August month- cut off points will be 45+, due to resubmission of June, July (rejected applications) and fresh applications of august. So there will be more COS carried for Sep2015. Therefore, Sept cut-off point less that 40 (35-40). :roll:

ks227

Post by ks227 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Reddy899 wrote:As per my analysis for August month- cut off points will be 45+, due to resubmission of June, July (rejected applications) and fresh applications of august. So there will be more COS carried for Sep2015. Therefore, Sept cut-off point less that 40 (35-40). :roll:
That would leave us with backlogs of from June July and August in September ,means all those with points less than 40 in June, 45 in July and assuming 45 in August would re-apply again in September. which means the number of re-submitted application will be so high in September that cut-off point will go high not down (and i am not even adding the amount of new application) , this situation is so messed up :(

Rasmita
Newly Registered

Post by Rasmita » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi All,

My employer is still not aware whether my application for RCOS has been approved or not which was submitted in July. Can you please let me know who will be notified, employer or the employee once the application is approved/rejected.

My point was 50 but still I have not received any confirmation from my employer. So if it has been rejected then how to know about the rejection reason.

I am bit confused as still I have not received any information.

Thanks.

Rabiya

Post by Rabiya » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 pm

The number of certificates available for August allocation seems less for the backlog of applications with 40 points from June, July and August period.

Assuming that if the cut off in August remains at 45, this situation would lead to siginificant number of certificates rolling over to September, thus increasing the total number of certificates available in September, thereby the backlog of applications with 40 points from June, July, August and September to be be granted in September allocation.

Stressful time for all of us.

monicam_21
Newly Registered

Post by monicam_21 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:33 pm

My analysis is that points might get down in August. My reasoning is that applications of 45 rejected in June were accepted in July plus the new ones at 45. And actually some certificates were carried over. So, the number of applications at 45 didnt have a huge increase from june to july. So for August will be the same people that was rejected in june and july, as it is no likely new vacancies to be open. And already al the people of 45+ have their rcos and they start in september. But all is uncertain.

ks227

Post by ks227 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:32 pm

monicam_21 wrote:My analysis is that points might get down in August. My reasoning is that applications of 45 rejected in June were accepted in July plus the new ones at 45. And actually some certificates were carried over. So, the number of applications at 45 didnt have a huge increase from june to july. So for August will be the same people that was rejected in june and july, as it is no likely new vacancies to be open. And already al the people of 45+ have their rcos and they start in september. But all is uncertain.
I hope your analysis is right , previously june july trends are at peak ( because a lot of people start in August September ) so they apply for RCoS in june july but less people start in November December therefore demand for RCoS in Aug sept. is not as high comparatively , I am at 40 and apply again in August : :roll:

Rasmita
Newly Registered

Post by Rasmita » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:24 am

Still no response from my employer , am so worried.

My employer also didn't get any response from UKVI .

Does it mean my application has been carry forward for Aug month?

In which criteria it goes to next month ?

Do they verify before carry forward to next month?

chloecapulet
Newly Registered

Post by chloecapulet » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:17 am

Rasmita wrote:Still no response from my employer , am so worried.

what's your point?

if your application got refused, you need to reapply in August.

Rasmita
Newly Registered

Post by Rasmita » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:57 am

Point 50

It's not yet refused I guess...just now confirmed from my employer...they have not got any notification from UKVI.

Is that mean it has been carry forward to next month?

Rasmita
Newly Registered

Post by Rasmita » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:13 am

chloecapulet wrote:

what's your point?

Point 50

It's not yet refused I guess...just now confirmed from my employer...they have not got any notification from UKVI.

chloecapulet
Newly Registered

Post by chloecapulet » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:07 am

Rasmita wrote:
chloecapulet wrote:

what's your point?

Point 50

your employer can easily check the result on the portal/SMS. they should have known by now.

if you don't get the RCoS no matter why's that, you need to reapply again. I don't think the application would be carried over to the next month automatically.

Maybe I'm wrong. Somebody please correct me :D

Rasmita
Newly Registered

Post by Rasmita » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 am

• [/Thanks..

This is not the first time they are applying, UK based company and they know the process so I can't ask them to check in SMS portal...

As they are still saying the same - no reply from UKVI.

I too don't know it goes to next month automatic or not.

Please somebody respond...I am in so stress be coz of this...

Mattyhazza
Newly Registered

Post by Mattyhazza » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:47 am

Rasmita wrote:
  • [/Thanks..

This is not the first time they are applying, UK based company and they know the process so I can't ask them to check in SMS portal...

Did they possibly apply after the 5th of july?

Hannah1990
Newly Registered

Post by Hannah1990 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:12 am

Fingers crossed for everyone!! I have 37 points and I am praying it does go down for august which I really
Hope it does. It seems to be going down from the 50points to 45 for July and hopefully back to 32 for august! If you have a look too the amount of visas being carried over is a lot less this month too from 594 down to 197 for august which may be less if not everyone reapplies! Plus we have 1747 certificates this month plus 100 so that's more than we had in July! What do we all think?! Feeling hopeful

Rasmita
Newly Registered

Post by Rasmita » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Mattyhazza wrote:
Rasmita wrote:
  • [/Thanks..

I don't think so, they updated me saying it got submitted on 3rd of July as 5th of July was on Sunday.

So you mean to say if it is carried over then some notification should be there?

ks227

Post by ks227 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:43 pm

Rasmita wrote:
Mattyhazza wrote:
Rasmita wrote:
  • [/Thanks..

I don't think so, they updated me saying it got submitted on 3rd of July as 5th of July was on Sunday.

So you mean to say if it is carried over then some notification should be there?
Just because they know the process does not mean they can not make mistake, if it is submitted before 5th July , you will have update in SMS management account , if there is no status update ask your employer to contact UKVI/HO Panel for RCoS as a matter of urgency as your application has not been updated. There is no way that it will automatically will be carried over to next month , it has been stated in policy guidance ! Email/Ring your employer ask them it is not usual that status remains unchanged even after status of July month has been updated on gov.uk immigration website therefore they need to contact them directly.

Good luck

ks227

Post by ks227 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Hannah1990 wrote:Fingers crossed for everyone!! I have 37 points and I am praying it does go down for august which I really
Hope it does. It seems to be going down from the 50points to 45 for July and hopefully back to 32 for august! If you have a look too the amount of visas being carried over is a lot less this month too from 594 down to 197 for august which may be less if not everyone reapplies! Plus we have 1747 certificates this month plus 100 so that's more than we had in July! What do we all think?! Feeling hopeful
Certificate carried over is 97 not 197.

Yes, there are 1847 certificates for allocation which is less than July (July had 2149 certificates for allocation)

but situation is still hopeful as all the backlogs for 45 is clear that leaves the application for lower points than 45 with higher chances for approval next month.

Good luck :)

Hannah1990
Newly Registered

Post by Hannah1990 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Yes but the 97 means it was greater than 98+100 to go through for people with points at 44-32 so it has gone down from
Over 594 in July- I think that is what someone else said before that it means so because not all of those people
Will reapply it increase chances brag it's gonna go back to 32 but we all still need to pray!!!

Rabiya

Post by Rabiya » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi Hannah,

There were more than 197 applications that scored 40 points in July, which is the next salary bracket that will be considered for allocation of CoS after the applications at 45 points have been granted (and not 44 - 32 ).

Hannah1990
Newly Registered

Post by Hannah1990 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:20 pm

So do you think it's really I unlikely people with 37 will go through?