ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1-ILR Query about Interview Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tungha1979
BANNED

Re: UK Tier 1-ILR Query about Interview Questions

Post by tungha1979 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:26 pm

ok. Is there any number where he can phone them to check. I believe there is no harm in giving a follow up call to HMRC and checking the status. Can someone please share the HMRC telephone number?

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:34 pm

tungha1979 wrote:ok. Is there any number where he can phone them to check. I believe there is no harm in giving a follow up call to HMRC and checking the status. Can someone please share the HMRC telephone number?
You could have easily found the number from HMRc's website but here it is anyways:

tungha1979
BANNED

Post by tungha1979 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:41 pm

guaravd wrote:
tungha1979 wrote:ok. Is there any number where he can phone them to check. I believe there is no harm in giving a follow up call to HMRC and checking the status. Can someone please share the HMRC telephone number?
You could have easily found the number from HMRc's website but here it is anyways:
Thanks Mate.

toshiba.star
Newly Registered

Post by toshiba.star » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:15 pm

hi...2012-13 HMRC take at least 4 month to amend.. first take 2 month two open post
and after few month to process...call them and tell them your situation may be they will help
you out....

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:21 pm

toshiba.star wrote:finally I got approval ..... I been to interview and they ask me only hmrc tax related ques....
after one week I got my ilr...still my 2010 amendment is not done ....

So he asked questions about tax but still failed to figure out that your Taxes were wrong in the past, Classic, may be he knows something which we don't, just don't tell anyone anything, no one should know what you've done in the past....

muraxza
BANNED

Post by muraxza » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Not me again wrote:
toshiba.star wrote:finally I got approval ..... I been to interview and they ask me only hmrc tax related ques....

So he asked questions about tax but still failed to figure out that your Taxes were wrong in the past, Classic, may be he knows something which we don't, just don't tell anyone anything, no one should know what you've done in the past....
My opinion regard this,

as long as if you have even paid taxes on your required threshold HO may not refused you on this..but if your difference is alot then you need to start worry about, and i believe thats what happen in op case he might had paid taxes on his minimum threshold even the CW was aware of it but he still aproved the application..

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Blocked Username wrote:
Not me again wrote:

My opinion regard this,

as long as if you have even paid taxes on your required threshold HO may not refused you on this..but if your difference is alot then you need to start worry about, and i believe thats what happen in op case he might had paid taxes on his minimum threshold even the CW was aware of it but he still aproved the application..

You're a legend my friend, it really helped me understanding the whole thinking process of HO, if the tax paid and tax due difference is small than application is genuine VISA granted, If the difference is large than deception VISA refused....
Thanks for clarifying that deception is only when the difference is large not when its small.... Eid Mubarak brother, enjoy you time and i wish you all the success in life...

muraxza
BANNED

Post by muraxza » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:13 pm

You're a legend my friend, it really helped me understanding the whole thinking process of HO, if the tax paid and tax due difference is small than application is genuine VISA granted, If the difference is large than deception VISA refused....
Thanks for clarifying that deception is only when the difference is large not when its small.... Eid Mubarak brother, enjoy you time and i wish you all the success in life...[/quote]

yes again this is my opinion and logic is very simple

HO didn't award you points on your extra earnings, you got your points on your threshold so paying tax on your threshold is important.

secondly i know some one who recently refused on this and i have seen his refusal letter, he had a huge difference and CW didnt refused him straight, they called him for interview ask him of that huge difference and then they refused, and when i read his refusal letter i have easily figured out from the wording that HO has used for the refusal, that they are only interested in threshold not the extras
Blocked Username

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:18 pm

yes again this is my opinion and logic is very simple

HO didn't award you points on your extra earnings, you got your points on your threshold so paying tax on your threshold is important.

secondly i know some one who recently refused on this and i have seen his refusal letter, he had a huge difference and CW didn't refused him straight, they called him for interview ask him of that huge difference and then they refused, and when i read his refusal letter i have easily figured out from the wording that HO has used for the refusal, that they are only interested in threshold not the extras[/quote]

Hmmm, You are right, people are stupid to show extra income when they are already meeting the threshold, why would any sane person like you would take a risk to show high income to HO and later will pay tax on whatever is needed to pass threshold, i mean its quite a task to amend details later and paying extra money to accountants, You are absolutely right, don't know why we don't have more of clever people like you.

crimson76

Post by crimson76 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Not me again wrote:yes again this is my opinion and logic is very simple

secondly i know some one who recently refused on this and i have seen his refusal letter, he had a huge difference and CW didn't refused him straight, they called him for interview ask him of that huge difference and then they refused, and when i read his refusal letter i have easily figured out from the wording that HO has used for the refusal, that they are only interested in threshold not the extras
Hmmm, You are right, people are stupid to show extra income when they are already meeting the threshold, why would any sane person like you would take a risk to show high income to HO and later will pay tax on whatever is needed to pass threshold, i mean its quite a task to amend details later and paying extra money to accountants, You are absolutely right, don't know why we don't have more of clever people like you.[/quote]
this is a serious forum. Please use your sarcasm on your Facebook.

toshiba.star
Newly Registered

Post by toshiba.star » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:59 am

yes..
look like you r vary clever my friend...
r you rep..?

kchess
Newly Registered

Post by kchess » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:19 pm

toshiba.star wrote:hi...2012-13 HMRC take at least 4 month to amend.. first take 2 month two open post
and after few month to process...call them and tell them your situation may be they will help
you out....
I contacted the recently about my tax amendment and I was advised that there is a postal delay. I wasn't advised about the delay period though,

kchess
Newly Registered

Post by kchess » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:21 pm

toshiba.star wrote:hi....
1)they ask me about business...
2)where you get clint
3)they ask me about my previous application ....how much net profit you show in your previous application (both 2010 and 2012)
and what you show to hmrc...if is less they why.....
that it..nothing eals...
Did you showed your earnings through self employement for your ILR ?

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:43 am

toshiba.star wrote:yes..
look like you r vary clever my friend...
r you rep..?
Oh i would love to be a rep.... but unlike you I'm not that lucky and scheming freak..

Tier 1 applicant
Newly Registered

Post by Tier 1 applicant » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Hi

I am on Tier 1 general and will be applying for ILR next month
I was part employed & self employed for my extensions. I amended my tax returns of 2010 - 2011 by post and for 2012-13 online by my accountant in August. But when I call HMRC to find out if it's processed. They said it's been returned and not accepted because it's late the window is closed and they can't see on system.
I have seen lots of people on this forum have submitted their returns & paid taxes. Do they also faced same situation. Please friends I need advice from seniors as I got time only till November.

Thanks

kchess
Newly Registered

Post by kchess » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Blocked Username wrote:
Not me again wrote:

My opinion regard this,

Not sure about that, Dont think HO calculate those figures with regards to threshold to see if a candidate is eligible or not.

toshiba.star
Newly Registered

Post by toshiba.star » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:48 pm

2012 -13 they wont accept by online you have to send it by post....

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:24 pm

If the income is already passing the threshold, why would anyone show incredibly high income and than later failed to pay tax, people evade tax only because the income shown is high to pay tax on. This guy Muraxa has too many friends, he really put things which doesn't make sense at-least to me