ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Code 1a Stamp Using Schengen State !!!!!!! Help Me Please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Code 1a Stamp Using Schengen State !!!!!!! Help Me Pleas

Post by chriskv1 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:55 am

@Fasi , Please do not confuse the EEA FAMILY MEMBER stamp for a visa , I know it says 6 months but its not a visa.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:46 pm

fasi2530 wrote:
Dirk wrote:You must have posted the letter at the same time as I posted my message.

It seems the emails you provided make it appear as a sham matriage. Emails not addressed to you dated from before you met.

I think you need to live with her somewhere for a while first then teapply.
Ok Dirk,

As I am already going to visit Europe with my wife and we have plan upto 20 days trip as after marriage we are going first time on holidays. If i get chance to enter in the UK which root you will suggest that more near to Italy (Calais or Brussels). According to Code 1a stamp which root will be easy to get enter in UK (Calais or Brussels).

please don't take it as a wrong way me and my wife in relation since last 10 years but we got married last year as we have some family troubles in our marriage so we were waiting for right time. I hope you understand.
The UK is not in the Schengen zone.

If you look at a map you will see Calais & Brussels are pretty much the same distance from any given point in Italy. But Brussels is not on the coast.
If you are not driving what difference does distance make anyway.

You cannot hope to slip into the UK by finding a poorly-manned border crossing with dozy officials on duty and a faulty computer.

Suggestion: as your wife is Italian the obvious place to settle down for the start of married life is in Italy.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Viktor25
Newly Registered

Post by Viktor25 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi, I am an EU citizen living in Italy. Can you please tell me the procedure for applying for a schengen visa for my Pakistani spouse..

fasi2530

Post by fasi2530 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:22 am

Viktor25 wrote:Hi, I am an EU citizen living in Italy. Can you please tell me the procedure for applying for a schengen visa for my Pakistani spouse..
go in Italian embasy in karachi and then apply for schengen visa for your wife. must send your Italina passport copy and ID card copy from Italy so the process will be faster.
Faisal

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:29 pm

fasi2530 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I applied for EEA Family Permit 3 times but I got refuse every time they give me very strange reason even I suppied all the documents they required it. I showed the refusal decision to many people and every one said that they not gonna give me EEA Family permit visa. so I decided to use code 1a Stamp way to enter in the UK.

I have one question. as I didn't applied for Ireland visa because it takes 8 weeks to get visit visa and still not confirm that they gonna give the visa or not. SO i applied for the schengen visa for Italy as my wife is Italian national. so Will get visa with in week. now I have plan to enter in UK on code 1a stamp. can you please guide me which schengen state is easy to enter in the United Kingdom on code 1a stamp. ( through ferry or by bus ) please i need guide lines. me and my wife is really tensed as our 6 months already waste to applying in EEA - FP visa.

Please please advice us your ideas with your experience.

many thanks in advance .

regards
I think you can not just enter the UK with the Schengen visa as it is not a Schengen member state, and you won't be able to get the FP unless you prove your relationship is genuine.

But you can enter the UK on code 1 stamp if you have Residence Card issued under Article 10.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun