ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got the HSMP Approval - What I did for that.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

satheea
Newly Registered

Post by satheea » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:37 am

hi,
i got relieved from teh first employer on July 31st and joined another company on 16th of august..
which is like two different months and 15 days gap..

1. is it required to get letter from frist employer about the net and gross salary? though i have the seal and signature for all the pay slips..
above is advice from many HSMP successful HSMP candidates..

2. in teh contry i am living i find it difficult to get teh english bank statement and moreover the statement how they are giving is print out using plain sheet with seal and bank manager signature..

is it sufficient to give this statement ..if that is not sufficient i can add original passbook for showing

as i have to hurry in applying for the HSMP..
can u tell me below documents is sufficent for applying
1. 11 months payslip with seal and signatiure from the finance department
2. 11 months bank statement which i got monthly to my premanent residence address..
3. Form 16 for the month from september 2006 to march 2007

4. degree certificate..
5. letter from university about the medium of instruction.

6. driving licence for age proof..

thanks..

Ashwani
Newly Registered

Post by Ashwani » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:02 am

Hi Jammy,

Thanks for the great info.

I have applied for US. I got a mail from the HSMP team to pick up the documents. I have an fedex accout setup as per your instructions. Now I am not getting how to schedule a pickup from UK and how to generate a airway bill. Could you please help me out with the procedure.

Thanks in advace
Ashwani

Jammy
Newly Registered

Post by Jammy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:34 pm

Hi Satheea,

If you are not using the salary from your second employer, just concentrate on your first employer.
I hope you have the Tax return acknowledgement for some or the whole of the period. Because your wage slips and the tax return acknowlegement are the primary proofs. If you have them, then you do not need any letter from your employer. I know that you will not be able to show the tax returns for April to July. You can show your bank statements where the salary has got credited to your account. The transactions should say as salary deposit. For this period (April-July), you can probably send the form 16 also but should mention why you are sending the Form 16 in your covering letter.

Regarding your documents:
1. Driving license for Age proof - Sufficient.
2. Degree certificate for education proof - Sufficient.
3. English language certificate from the university + degree cert - Sufficient.
4. For income, along with all that you have listed below, you need the Tax returns document. If you do not have that, then your bank statements should support the payment of your income.

Jammy
Newly Registered

Post by Jammy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:39 pm

Hi Ashwani,

On FedEx home page, click on Global home page link. Select UK as your region and that will open the UK FedEx homepage. There click on Ship->Schedule a Pickup. You can provide all the details there.
For preparing the Airway bill, you need to login through the UK fedex homepage. Then click Ship->Prepare a shipment online. You get a page where you have to fill all the details. Once you have done this, if all the data you provided were proper, it will generate a Airway bill in pdf format which you can send it to the HSMP officer and ask them to stick it on the documents pacakge.

- Jammy

ash123

Post by ash123 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:54 pm

Hi,

I wanted to know regarding the income proof

I have :
1. 12 months payslip printout taken from my company's web portal
- with seal of company(it's in black) and a sign ( not exactly of finance dept!)
Also no letter head! will this cause a problem?

2. Bank statements of the 12 months showing the salary and company first name!

Will this suffice ?

Jammy
Newly Registered

Post by Jammy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:07 pm

Hi Ash123,

If the signature is in blue ink (to show that this is not a copy of the payslip), I guess it should be fine. In my case one of the company had their stamp in blackish gray color but the signature was in blue ink.
Along with the payslips, you should be providing your tax returns. If you do not have that then, you might use the bank statements to show the salary credit and some document from you employer indicating what they have paid you. This could be Form 16, or a letter stating the gross salary.
But be sure to mention this in your covering letter.

-Jammy

ash123

Post by ash123 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:30 pm

Thanks Jammy!

Yeah there is a small sign in blue on the stamp!

Also income tax returns are till March 2007 only. Form16 is also till March 2007.

I have got bank statements saying "Salary-Company's first word".

Should I still go for a letter from the finance department having consolidated data ?

-Ash
Jammy wrote:Hi Ash123,

If the signature is in blue ink (to show that this is not a copy of the payslip), I guess it should be fine. In my case one of the company had their stamp in blackish gray color but the signature was in blue ink.
Along with the payslips, you should be providing your tax returns. If you do not have that then, you might use the bank statements to show the salary credit and some document from you employer indicating what they have paid you. This could be Form 16, or a letter stating the gross salary.
But be sure to mention this in your covering letter.

-Jammy

Jammy
Newly Registered

Post by Jammy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:26 am

If you can get the letter from your employer, then that would be the best. Company's first name is enough. Basically the amount should match with the wage slip.
If you provide the tax returns for a period, you do not have to provide the form 16 for that period. Even if you provide, I dont think they will see it also. Keep the proofs as less and as direct as possible.

satheea
Newly Registered

Post by satheea » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:36 am

i filed tax returns through online.. and i got the acknowledgement letter from them..
1. in the tax return acknowledgement letter there is only "gross total icome" which is for the whole period of april 2006 to march 2007. But i need only for the period from september 2006 to march 31st 2007..
in that case i need to attach the form 16 of both the employer to show how hte "gross total income" has arrived??..
a. form16 from the employer 1 for the period april 2006 to august 2006
6. form 16 from teh employer 2 for the period september 2006 to march 2007.

2. in the bank statement the description is given as "salary" but there is no company name..
but the bank statement reflects wage slip amount..

i have the follwing docs for the pevious earnings...
i am going to show for the period from september 2006 to july 2007.
1. Wage slip from september 2006 to july 2007
2. bank statemnet from september 2006 to july 2007.
3 form 16 for the period from september 2006 to march 2007
4. income tax computation from the employer for the period "april 2007 to july 2007"
5 . income tax returns for the period april 2006 to march 2007

it is required to attach the documnet to show how the "gross total income "has arrived in income tax returns?
i have the following docs to prove that..
a. form 16 for hte period from april 2006 to august 2006
b. bank statement for hte period from april 2006 to august 2006
c. payslip for hte period april 2006 to august 2006

thanks

ashwanimodi
Newly Registered

Post by ashwanimodi » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:53 am

Thanks Jammy!!!

It worked fine.

I sent the airway bill to HSMP team. This was very easy. I had pop up blocker so I could not able to view.

Regards
Ashwani