ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing category from Tier-1 (General) Partner to FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ResidentEvil

Re: Evidence of Ordinary residence - FLR-M

Post by ResidentEvil » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:48 pm

OK. I think P60 is quite plausible. Maybe they made this document a requirement in the FLR-M (04-15) version.

Thank you so much for your help and time CR001.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Evidence of Ordinary residence - FLR-M

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:56 pm

You are welcome and all the best with the application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ResidentEvil

Home Office Letter confirming ILR Grant - FLR (M)

Post by ResidentEvil » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Dear Experts,

I recently got my ILR and am applying for my wife's FLR (M).

Now in Partner's Immigration Status (Page 61), it says to provide either a full copy of a passport confirming the sponsor is settled and present in the UK or another original document confirming settlement. Now since I have a Pakistani Passport I understand they will not need its copies so I don't need to submit it and instead submit the other document.

In note 8 on Page 62 it says the other document could be a Home Office Letter confirming I have been granted ILR. Now I have received two letters from Home Office since I got my ILR. One was at the premium service centre when my original documents were returned to me and the second one came with the BRP. I have been through both these letters but do not explicitly confirm my ILR grant but instead to check the details on the card etc and general information.

The only document that confirms ILR is my BRP. Do I really need to submit this as the Home Office Letters are not really explicitly stating it. The second letter has my BRP Unique number but doesn't mention ILR grant.

Please help./

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Home Office Letter confirming ILR Grant - FLR (M)

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Your BRP card is proof that you have ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ResidentEvil

Re: Home Office Letter confirming ILR Grant - FLR (M)

Post by ResidentEvil » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:13 pm

Fair Enough. So I must submit my original BRP then?